It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Talking this over with Andrea and sounds like she is in! She used to live in Florida and said she likes WPB. We are just trying to figure out cost total and such. She is afraid to golf in front of others so I dont think she would be golfing.

Are there any others out there figuring to bring the other half? Trying to gauge to see if she'd have company doing other stuff lol. Im very relaxed despite some of my posting being all over the place so I'd definitely be chill.

Hopefully we can figure this out, it would be great to meet everyone and have some fun golf, demos and drinks ;)

My wife (who golfs) says we should go to this! That is 100000% awesome. Looking at flights there it looks to be about $500 each for the airfare.

RB

Talking this over with Andrea and sounds like she is in! She used to live in Florida and said she likes WPB. We are just trying to figure out cost total and such. She is afraid to golf in front of others so I dont think she would be golfing.

Are there any others out there figuring to bring the other half? Trying to gauge to see if she'd have company doing other stuff lol. Im very relaxed despite some of my posting being all over the place so I'd definitely be chill.

Hopefully we can figure this out, it would be great to meet everyone and have some fun golf, demos and drinks ;)

I'm open to my other half coming, it'll be up to her (and the baby). I doubt she would golf though, also afraid of golfing infront of others...

We just answered this question 3 posts ago. Unfortunately it is not an option. While some struggle with the Sunday round, just as many would struggle with the Friday round.

After a month of working on this, we cannot go back and change the dates...Sorry.

Well, thanks for the time and hard work you two have put in on this. I will see what I can do to make it. I have been looking forward to this, I just have to work on my travel plans

Hopefully people will bring their significant others but she doesn't have to worry about golfing in front of us I am TERRIBLE!!! I made the mistake of being too embarassed to golf in front of everyone at the last outing and I wish I had. We will make sure everyone has a good time.

Hopefully people will bring their significant others but she doesn't have to worry about golfing in front of us I am TERRIBLE!!! I made the mistake of being too embarassed to golf in front of everyone at the last outing and I wish I had. We will make sure everyone has a good time.

I'm horrible too, so no worries :)

Ha, if I was able to show off my pathetic game, anybody should be able to. Nothing to be embarssed about folks. This is THP, after all.

which means she felt better after she saw thanks hit for the first time....lmao!

the roomate draft could get interesting......whose gonna start that thread?

Ha, if I was able to show off my pathetic game, anybody should be able to. Nothing to be embarssed about folks. This is THP, after all.

See nothing to worry about. We are all here to just have fun :smile:

which means she felt better after she saw thanks hit for the first time....lmao!

haha Thanks and I could get in serious trouble playing golf together becuse our tee shots both seem to go right.

Lol should we set this up on ESPN or yahoo and have everyone's stats and draw a number for who gets the 1st pick in the draft?

Why dont we wait a few days until everyone's confirmed, and perhaps JB/GG can put together a list of those looking for roomies?

Lol should we set this up on ESPN or yahoo and have everyone's stats and draw a number for who gets the 1st pick in the draft?

Lets do it by handicaps... I'm +1.5... HAHAHA!!!

Why dont we wait a few days until everyone's confirmed, and perhaps JB/GG can put together a list of those looking for roomies?

Sounds like a plan :)

i agree. thank god you're in the military sacul, someone around here needs to be disciplined, ha!

I'm open to my other half coming, it'll be up to her (and the baby). I doubt she would golf though, also afraid of golfing infront of others...
Thats awesome. We should know soon if its definite. She sounded excited. I'm hoping that she knows others feel the same and at least does the demo day. She out-putts me. It's funny but annoying at the same time lol. It'd probably be tough to leave the baby. A still has trouble leaving hers:)

Lol. As we get things finalized I hope to talk her into it. Although I know there is a limit so we are working on it :) Ill get her to demo at least! She loves to putt. Thank you to both you and JB. If for some reason we cant get it worked out just wanted to make sure I thanked you both for putting this on.

wow looks awesome, thanks for putting together a premier event JB and GG! time to start working on the logistics!

Yeah, but you have still never hit the launch monitor.

Thats awesome. We should know soon if its definite. She sounded excited. I'm hoping that she knows others feel the same and at least does the demo day. She out-putts me. It's funny but annoying at the same time lol. It'd probably be tough to leave the baby. A still has trouble leaving hers:)

Lol. As we get things finalized I hope to talk her into it. Although I know there is a limit so we are working on it :) Ill get her to demo at least! She loves to putt. Thank you to both you and JB. If for some reason we cant get it worked out just wanted to make sure I thanked you both for putting this on.

You are welcome! I really do think this is going to be a ton of fun and I am really excited about this resort and courses. As long as everyone has a good time we will be happy we really want this to be a memorable experience for everyone.

I think def wait for just a bit to see who has confirmed before you start a draft....but I am liking GG's idea of a draft selection process. hahaha. We dont need ESPN, we have THP media for the coverage of the 1st THP roomie draft.

I'm horrible too, so no worries :)

This makes two of us who are horrible but heck, I wouldn't pass up a chance to unlurk and introduce myself (and my duck hook) to you all in FL this fall :)

We will have the draft and then, a few months later, the PGA National Open Friday night. Bring your wedges and putters, golf balls, foam balls and trash cans will be provided.

This makes two of us who are horrible but heck, I wouldn't pass up a chance to unlurk and introduce myself (and my duck hook) to you all in FL this fall :)

:welcome: MaryC :)

Back