It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

My better half is coming. And she'll be golfing too! She's new to the game this year but is already showing lot's of promise. A lot of her pitch shots turn out better than mine! She's looking forward to coming!

This is thp. Its about gathering of people that share the common bond of a fondness for the golf lifestyle. Skills will never be looked down upon by us or anybody else here. If people start to do that, they can find another place and another outing.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

arrgh Southwest flys there from Tampa but the latest flight back is 4:00pm Sunday and Jet Blue doesnt go from Tampa to West Palm! drive is 4 and half hours which isnt bad Friday but will be a long haul late Sunday nite...

Im not really all that great. I do drive the ball~432 yards though ;). She sees a couple good shots I hit at the range and assumes I'm good, but that's the only time I consistantly drive straight haha. I need a new driver!!!!!!! lol. It'll be really cool to meet everyone in person. That's the best part (along with the golf activities). Not sure if Ill be rocking my soon to be mullet or not.
I'm horrible too, so no worries :)

Im not really all that great. I do drive the ball~432 yards though ;). She sees a couple good shots I hit at the range and assumes I'm good, but that's the only time I consistantly drive straight haha. I need a new driver!!!!!!! lol. It'll be really cool to meet everyone in person. That's the best part (along with the golf activities). Not sure if Ill be rocking my soon to be mullet or not.

bring at least $12,000 with you for all the equipment you will want to buy. I came away with a new driver shaft and decided that I needed a new putter.

PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE bring the mullet!

I really like this place cause of it. Everyone here is extremely helpful with different insights.
This is thp. Its about gathering of people that share the common bond of a fondness for the golf lifestyle. Skills will never be looked down upon by us or anybody else here. If people start to do that, they can find another place and another outing.

My wife and I are in. Looking forward to it!

We are in for playing the Champion course. I hope you add that to the rotation.

Lol. I plan on the extra cash! I hit my brothers new ping G15 with a low launching shaft yesterday and maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I've been looking for a new putter too!!!!!!! I really hope the mullet sticks. Its still pretty clean so I'm sure they'd let me into the resort.
bring at least $12,000 with you for all the equipment you will want to buy. I came away with a new driver shaft and decided that I needed a new putter.

PPPLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE bring the mullet!

The Outing is a great way to improve your game as well. JB, TC, Biggsy and Chuck really helped me out and there is a load of knowledge to draw from if you choose to do so.

We should beg Sean to make the trip so he can talk putters with JB. We can have our own personal Greenside show!

No doubt. I think some mullets are classy. My parents tourney is next month and our group is the mullet militia.
Now that you've mentioned it, it must be rocked my friend.

Let's keep the hair talk for the random and off topic thread everybody. Let's keep this one about the outing, the resort, etc...

So, I just sent Sean an email begging him to come to the THP outing.

The Outing is a great way to improve your game as well. JB, TC, Biggsy and Chuck really helped me out and there is a load of knowledge to draw from if you choose to do so.
We should beg Sean to make the trip so he can talk putters with JB. We can have our own personal Greenside show!

what a complement setho, thanks man. i'll be taking advantage of the unlimited range access and am more than happy to assist folks with anything. i'd like to think that i'm approachable, except from the ladies.

this golf course and outing is like a dream come true. it's the closest i'll ever come to a tour experience. thanks to JB and GG for all their hard work. now we all have to start planning something special for you two.

Sorry about that! Pretty excited and Ill be sending the email to confirm shortly! Really quick, even if Andrea doesnt golf, is she still going to be able to attend the demo sessions?
Let's keep the hair talk for the random and off topic thread everybody. Let's keep this one about the outing, the resort, etc...

Thanks Seth. I wish people playing golf had even half your enthusiasm, it would be a better sport.

Looking forward to seeing you again in September buddy.

what a complement setho, thanks man. i'll be taking advantage of the unlimited range access and am more than happy to assist folks with anything. i'd like to think that i'm approachable, except from the ladies.

Thanks Seth. I wish people playing golf had even half your enthusiasm, it would be a better sport.

Looking forward to seeing you again in September buddy.

Thank you gentlemen. I can't wait to see you guys both in September (although I will be seeing TC in July for another GA outing). I want to see some more of the Biggsy drives.

Thank you gentlemen. I can't wait to see you guys both in September (although I will be seeing TC in July for another GA outing). I want to see some more of the Biggsy drives.

same here setho! you think that you and i should just bring sleeping bags? i figure we could just crash on the range, lol

This makes two of us who are horrible but heck, I wouldn't pass up a chance to unlurk and introduce myself (and my duck hook) to you all in FL this fall :)

Hey Mary! I am glad you have joined the chat. I look forward to meeting you at the outing :smile:

I will have to check with the wife to see if I can miss my own birthday for this one! This looks like it will be a blast.

Back