It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I'm working on this as I speak. Our company Convention is a couple weeks later and the the National convention right after that in Vegas. I don't know if I can pull all this off, but will certainly try. Thanks for all the hard work JB and GG. You guy's ROCK!

Hey Mary! I am glad you have joined the chat. I look forward to meeting you at the outing :smile:

Same here! My in-laws are right. You meet lots of nice people over life but you meet the best people on a golf course.

I will fight you over Snicker.Doodles haha. You may be huge and scarry, but I am fast.

you may have just sealed your fate as doodles' roomie!! haha

sorry to get of topic, can't help it, i have a problem.

i love watching the honda classic on tv. looks like there's a lot of water there.

So for those that need/want to fly out on the Monday morning. I have found a few hotels/motels closer to the airport that are much much cheaper than the $180+ to stay at the resort.
Best Western West Palm Beach Airport & Holiday Inn Palm Beach - Airport Conference Center are both about $70 a night. Offer a free airport shuttle, and have rooms available for the night of the 19th.

RB

you may have just sealed your fate as doodles' roomie!! haha

sorry to get of topic, can't help it, i have a problem.

i love watching the honda classic on tv. looks like there's a lot of water there.

It's a florida course there is always a lot of water haha. The water and I do not usually get along either. I have yet to play a round where my ball hasn't found the water at least once.

what a complement setho, thanks man. i'll be taking advantage of the unlimited range access and am more than happy to assist folks with anything. i'd like to think that i'm approachable, except from the ladies.

I may have to take you up on this TC!!

this golf course and outing is like a dream come true. it's the closest i'll ever come to a tour experience. thanks to JB and GG for all their hard work. now we all have to start planning something special for you two.

Totally!! Many huge ginormous thanks to JB and GG for putting this all together!! This is going to be awesome!!

It's a florida course there is always a lot of water haha. The water and I do not usually get along either. I have yet to play a round where my ball hasn't found the water at least once.

Only once? Good lord, my local course only has one hole with water in play, and I'm lucky if I play a round where my ball doesnt find the water at least once!

This might be more expensive than I thought due to all the Pentas I might lose...

Only once? Good lord, my local course only has one hole with water in play, and I'm lucky if I play a round where my ball doesnt find the water at least once!

This might be more expensive than I thought due to all the Pentas I might lose...

Oh no I am saying that I lose at least 1 ball to the water normally it's more like 2 or 3. My mind plays tricks on me and all of a sudden a shot that would normally go 100+ yards only goes 30 and gets wet.

I just searched the entire website for this place and it looks absolutely incredible. The course is beautiful, I cant wait to play the par 3 where the Honda crossover was parked behind the tee box. That hole looked very very difficult.

Agreed. Just reserved our spots (1 golfin!). The whole places looks beautiful. Looking forward to meeting you all!
I just searched the entire website for this place and it looks absolutely incredible. The course is beautiful, I cant wait to play the par 3 where the Honda crossover was parked behind the tee box. That hole looked very very difficult.

+1, but did you see the slope ratings for some of these courses? 130s and 140s all over... yeah!!!

I'm trying to convince Jenn with offereing free flights...she better take it

200+ yard par 3s!?! (Based on this years Honda) Looks like I'll be pulling driver.... The resort looks great. The courses awesome. I just need to get my game to a place where it will be worthy of playing at this wonderful venue!

+1, but did you see the slope ratings for some of these courses? 130s and 140s all over... yeah!!!

hahaha, like I need any other challenges on the course

JB/GG, quick question. Does this resort allow walking on the weekends, or riding only? I know some courses limit golfing to riding only to "keep pace of play up".

JB/GG, quick question. Does this resort allow walking on the weekends, or riding only? I know some courses limit golfing to riding only to "keep pace of play up".

I honestly don't know but my guess is riding only. A lot of courses in Florida will not let you walk at all and if they do it's not until much later in the afternoon.

All the golfing done for this outing will be riding.

What's the proposed weather? Still summer-ish? Humid?

All the golfing done for this outing will be riding.

And the resort knows what Thanks did to the side of his last rental, right? :D

Will Andy be there?

September is usually not as hot or humid as the summer months.

its still a little hot for us non florida folks. Prob a little hotter than the california 75

Back