It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

oh, great question!

I don't recall if he was at the last outing or not, but that'd be neat if he could make it there. After all, its in Florida :)

We are so glad with the enthusiasm for this event from everybody. We expect it to be a wonderful turnout and a great time had by all.

Thank you and Golfer Gal for doing all the research into making this possible. I'm looking forward to it!! I already have my vacation days approved from work :clapp:

Thank you and Golfer Gal for doing all the research into making this possible. I'm looking forward to it!! I already have my vacation days approved from work :clapp:

Its very easy to do when we have the greatest forum members in the world. I think when people see this event and enjoy what this resort has to offer, everybody will see why we chose to host it there. A truly remarkable place!

Plus THP is a place for golfers of all skill levels and we think these outings are simply the best way to meet others just like you.

Its very easy to do when we have the greatest forum members in the world. I think when people see this event and enjoy what this resort has to offer, everybody will see why we chose to host it there. A truly remarkable place!

Plus THP is a place for golfers of all skill levels and we think these outings are simply the best way to meet others just like you.

Well I am def. looking forward to meeting the 2 of you and everyone else as well :)

just got confirmation from uncledaddy, he's in! is it september yet?

just got confirmation from uncledaddy, he's in! is it september yet?

By the time we start rolling out updates on the outings and demo day, it will be here.

I have a feeling that this demo day will dwarf the original! Can't wait to see what shows up.

I have a feeling that this demo day will dwarf the original! Can't wait to see what shows up.

Id like to think so, but fall release dates are a little different than spring. So we cannot guarantee that there will be a ton of new stuff out for everybody. But we will make sure it is memorable, that is for sure.

I'm.so.in

Id like to think so, but fall release dates are a little different than spring. So we cannot guarantee that there will be a ton of new stuff out for everybody. But we will make sure it is memorable, that is for sure.

i have no doubts it will be impressive (subliminal/jedi mind tricks.......lefty gear, lefty gear..........is it working?)

Thats less than 2 weeks before my byrthday! Hmmmmm. I know what would make a good early present!!!!!

Thats less than 2 weeks before my byrthday! Hmmmmm. I know what would make a good early present!!!!!

AND a few weeks after mine :wink:

It'll be here before you know it :D

But I want it now!! :act-up:

I am super stoked for this. I could not be more excited! This is going to be awesome!!

But I want it now!! :act-up:

I am super stoked for this. I could not be more excited! This is going to be awesome!!

LOL I just saw your tag line very funny! It is making me so happy to see everyone so excited I know JB and I are psyched and can't wait for it to be September! Plus by then we will be begging for a cool down in the weather.

LOL I just saw your tag line very funny! It is making me so happy to see everyone so excited I know JB and I are psyched and can't wait for it to be September! Plus by then we will be begging for a cool down in the weather.

Thanks GG, I thought it was appropriate. I was not expecting that we would be going to a TOUR location. Just to be there will be something else, not to mention 36 holes of golf!

If you're tired of all that hot weather down in FL you guys should head up my way. Snow on the ground 6 months of the year..... it's awesome! Spoiler, it's NOT!!

Kelly Bo and I are both in. Email on its way! We can't wait!

Thanks GG, I thought it was appropriate. I was not expecting that we would be going to a TOUR location. Just to be there will be something else, not to mention 36 holes of golf!

If you're tired of all that hot weather down in FL you guys should head up my way. Snow on the ground 6 months of the year..... it's awesome! Spoiler, it's NOT!!

I complain about the heat but I think I would take that over 6 months of snow. Although, I have never really lived anywhere but Florida so I guess I don't really know how I would feel about all that snow.

Back