It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

I complain about the heat but I think I would take that over 6 months of snow. Although, I have never really lived anywhere but Florida so I guess I don't really know how I would feel about all that snow.

Year around golf? I am pretty sure you are in heaven or at least very close to it.

This sounds like a blast! Hopefully Jacqui and I will both make this one.

Year around golf? I am pretty sure you are in heaven or at least very close to it.

Sounds like heaven to me as well. It would be great to not have to spend the first month or so of each spring trying to find my swing!

I complain about the heat but I think I would take that over 6 months of snow. Although, I have never really lived anywhere but Florida so I guess I don't really know how I would feel about all that snow.

I don't have a big issue with the snow. It's the cold that I really hate. But after 4-5 months of it, it all has to go!! Cause I want to go golfing!! :D

This will actually work out fairly well. Our season up here starts to wind down here by September, so it will be great to get one last big event in before the snow starts to fly up here which is usually by the beginning of October.

Or Southern California, just as nice as Florida without the high humidity :wink:

Or Southern California, just as nice as Florida without the high humidity :wink:

CA is beautiful. But the taxes dont work for us. We have lower taxes and no state income tax. But thats for another discussion. We are glad everybody is so excited about this.

Wow! I am very unlikely to make this event (because of the dates), but the package offered looks absolutely excellent, so it isn't for that! Have fun, all who are going! It was a blast reading about the previous event.

CA is beautiful. But the taxes dont work for us. We have lower taxes and no state income tax. But thats for another discussion. We are glad everybody is so excited about this.

We can talk taxes up here in New York...I would love a life without taxes

Wow! I am very unlikely to make this event (because of the dates), but the package offered looks absolutely excellent, so it isn't for that! Have fun, all who are going! It was a blast reading about the previous event.

I'm sure there'll be a next time :)

Just an FYI: I just contacted the resort and they will allow you to ship your golf clubs ahead of time and they will store it for you :)

Just an FYI: I just contacted the resort and they will allow you to ship your golf clubs ahead of time and they will store it for you :)

That is true. However when you add up the shipping each way, it will cost as much or close to what it would be to bring them with you. And you have to deal with possible damage or lost package just like you would with the airline. It really is 6 in one and half dozen in the other.

That is true. However when you add up the shipping each way, it will cost as much or close to what it would be to bring them with you. And you have to deal with possible damage or lost package just like you would with the airline. It really is 6 in one and half dozen in the other.

Oh yeah...very true!! I guess I can just take them with me :) I'll fly with them on my lap!!

lol better safe then sorry GC! :act-up:

Oh yeah...very true!! I guess I can just take them with me :) I'll fly with them on my lap!!

We have so many locals in FL, I wonder how many of them will be attending?

We have so many locals in FL, I wonder how many of them will be attending?

What's the count so far?

This sounds like a blast!! See you there.

if I can make the numbers work I'm there! :banana:

Flights are booked! Is it September yet?

Flights are booked! Is it September yet?

Just booked my flights! :twist:

Jetblue has some incredible deals between cities and West Palm Beach right now ($210 RT between JFK and WPB) and they offer 1st bag checked free, including golf clubs. I fly them with my clubs all the time and never have problems.

Can't wait for it to be September.

Jetblue has some incredible deals between cities and West Palm Beach right now ($210 RT between JFK and WPB) and they offer 1st bag checked free, including golf clubs. I fly them with my clubs all the time and never have problems.

I'm thinking about Jet Blue myself, but we'll be flying into JFK and then onto WPB!

I fly between west coast - east coast on them all the time for business and find their airfare between coasts is really reasonable too. I head to LA next week & my airfare was 365 RT. Bonus is I can listen to PGA Radio on XM and eat animal crackers all the way!

Congrats. We look forward to meeting you.

I fly between west coast - east coast on them all the time for business and find their airfare between coasts is really reasonable too. I head to LA next week & my airfare was 365 RT. Bonus is I can listen to PGA Radio on XM and eat animal crackers all the way!

When you're down our way, we can get a few of us together for a round or two. It'd be great to meet you :)

When you're down our way, we can get a few of us together for a round or two. It'd be great to meet you :)

Deal! No sticks for this trip but next one for sure.

Back