It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

JB & GG, this looks terrific! Unfortunately I leave for a golf trip to Alabama a week and a half after this. I am going to try my best to make a THP event next year. Any chance you will be able to soon put out a schedule of proposed 2011 dates? I know this trip is for September and it’s only May but in my world the more notice I have the better.

Hacker...I am from Huntsville...
Playing anywhere in N. Alabama???

Bama is in!!! and needing a Non-Smoking Roommate...

PM me if your interested......

p.s. I don't snore.... (one of the only ones in this group I believe):act-up:

There are plenty as of right now. We got just over 20 confirmed in the 1st 10 hours. Not too shabby.

Good, still room for me. I'm currently in discussions (negotiations) with the wife over THP outing vs. brother's way-too-expensive destination wedding. Right now it's 50/50.

Bama is in!!! and needing a Non-Smoking Roommate...

PM me if your interested......

p.s. I don't snore.... (one of the only ones in this group I believe):act-up:

Non-smoking, non-snoring... sleeping is optional though!

i have no doubts it will be impressive (subliminal/jedi mind tricks.......lefty gear, lefty gear..........is it working?)

Golf with Left Handed clubs, I must... lol

Hey TC, I bet JB will have plenty of left handed shafts for you to try out! :D

I know chances are this will fill up fast, but in the unlikely case that it doesn't, and someone, say an older, husky fellow from WI, and one of his friends, an Irishman of low character and limited golf skills, wanted to make a decision down the road somewhere, is there a deadline when a commitment must be made? Assuming, of course, 50 THPers don't commit in the near term.

Kevin

hmmm.......trip to FLA for golf outing or trip to belize.....

and moving in between. that's a toughy.

I hear the diving in Belize is to die for. Not that I would ever go diving. In the ocean.

Kevin

Is belize in Texas? ha. hey its a big state. I bet theres a Belize somewhere in Texas.

Good, still room for me. I'm currently in discussions (negotiations) with the wife over THP outing vs. brother's way-too-expensive destination wedding. Right now it's 50/50.

Non-smoking, non-snoring... sleeping is optional though!
That is an discussion, you will have very little chance of winning.

I know chances are this will fill up fast, but in the unlikely case that it doesn't, and someone, say an older, husky fellow from WI, and one of his friends, an Irishman of low character and limited golf skills, wanted to make a decision down the road somewhere, is there a deadline when a commitment must be made? Assuming, of course, 50 THPers don't commit in the near term.

Kevin

There really is not a date deadline. If there is room, there is room. We would be honored to have you. Plus you increase the LH pool and makes it easier for me to convince the companies to send LH gear. hehe

that is an discussion, you will have very little chance of winning.

There really is not a date deadline. If there is room, there is room. We would be honored to have you. Plus you increase the lh pool and makes it easier for me to convince the companies to send lh gear. Hehe

lefty pool!!!!

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

For what it's worth, I would gladly pay $50 to play the champions course. If I am going to drop money to fly, play, and drink- what's another few bucks to say I playe the Honda course?

Is this the general consensus?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

For me it is. I want to play at least one round on that course.

My wife will probably want to play the other courses...maybe one of the rounds could be an all girl round?

With all the excitement and banter being passed about, I'm sure this event will be a blast like the last one. Alas, I have to spend this one on the sideline as well. It happens to be the only date I have plans for in the final 1/3 of the year. In the words of Cubs fans, "maybe next year." I can't wait to see all the pictures and read the entertaining stories of all the adventures in FL.

I would pay 150 extra to play that course. I would hate myself if I had access to such a course for so cheap and did not play it.

I would pay 150 extra to play that course. I would hate myself if I had access to such a course for so cheap and did not play it.

i'm with setho, especially if he pays for me!

Would it be an extra $50 a day? Or just for the day we play the course? I'm game though! Like SethO said, to be able to play a course like that would be awesome. Especially for $50 more. I'm actually planning way ahead which is something Andrea normally handles lol.

Would it be an extra $50 a day? Or just for the day we play the course? I'm game though! Like SethO said, to be able to play a course like that would be awesome. Especially for $50 more. I'm actually planning way ahead which is something Andrea normally handles lol.

Just an extra $50 to play that course.

Back