It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Seth has me too, so that should cover the 150 he's throwing into the mix.

Toss me into fray for playing the course for the extra $50 as well.

I will toss this out there... maybe if enough people want to get there early on Friday we could possible get three rounds in. One on Friday ( say the one we're talking about now for the extra $50) and then Sat and Sunday on the other courses as "planned"?

I will toss this out there... maybe if enough people want to get there early on Friday we could possible get three rounds in. One on Friday ( say the one we're talking about now for the extra $50) and then Sat and Sunday on the other courses as "planned"?

Well, if I were to guess, the extra round on Friday would not be $50....the $50 is saying on top of what were are alread paying, so that would mean a friday round could run about $150 (thats a guess on price).

Well, if I were to guess, the extra round on Friday would not be $50....the $50 is saying on top of what were are alread paying, so that would mean a friday round could run about $150 (thats a guess on price).

If someone were to come in on Thursday and stay the night, the Friday round would be included in the package price. Atleast that is my understanding. I will get clarification on that, but it is my understanding anyway.

Playing the Champion Course would be awesome, and for just $50 more? That's a steal of a deal. You can count me in!

I'm planning on coming in on Thursday so golf on Friday to would be right up my alley!

that was where i was comming from JB, since I have to travel so far for tis I was going to try to make the most of it by either arriving earlier or staying later. Of course I would love to have other friends from THP there with me but I also realize it reuqires more $$ to be shelled out.

If someone were to come in on Thursday and stay the night, the Friday round would be included in the package price. Atleast that is my understanding. I will get clarification on that, but it is my understanding anyway.

oooooohhhhh.....thats very interesting!!!!! I hope it is that way! Well worth it. I would be very surprised if it is that way, but if it is, it will be like adding extra bacon to any meal

try to confirm that JB, b/c if that's the case i'll take advantage of that for sure.

If it is maybe a small outing on Friday as well. Depends on how many arrive Thursday.. Maybe just a foursome or two.

Well, I actually just thought this out. Sorry JB, I see what you are saying, it would be an extra $150 per person to stay that extra night and the golf. Maybe I should think before I post :banghead:

First off...Super Huge Thanks to JB and GG for pulling this together. Personally, I kind of like the 50 person limit as that means we just get pampered more by our hosts..:angel:
It seems there are a couple of questions that need to ne answered in due time....Not sure of deadlines that JB has to meet at the resort...

1) Do we play the Honda course or not?? i assume this has to be the whole 50 (all or nothing) so I propose we wait as long as we can until we get the 50 confirmed and then have a majority vote...I am up for anything...

2) Getting there an extra day early or staying an extra day late and getting to play another round. Personally, I am all for this...If you hook up with a roommate that is arriving and departing on the same timeframe as yourself, that makes it easier to play the extra course at the reduced rate.... When do you plan on arriving/leaving JB??

I think the earliest flight I could get in friday would be arriving at 4pm. If we end up doing the Champion course over the sat or sun that would be great buuut I definitely understand if it happens to be that Friday. Just based off of interest from those coming over the weekend who want to play it vs the ones who could do a Friday tee time.

try to confirm that JB, b/c if that's the case i'll take advantage of that for sure.

Lefties in da' house!!! I am all for more golf..... (makes the airline trip seem cheaper...lol) ratio of airline dollars/rounds played

If it is maybe a small outing on Friday as well. Depends on how many arrive Thursday.. Maybe just a foursome or two.

Count me and maybe the mrs in for that!

If that is the case, I will also take advantage and arrive on Thursday.

Lefties in da' house!!! I am all for more golf..... (makes the airline trip seem cheaper...lol) ratio of airline dollars/rounds played

glad you're in on this one bama, the more lefties, the more lefty gear.....woot woot!

I think the earliest flight I could get in friday would be arriving at 4pm. If we end up doing the Champion course over the sat or sun that would be great buuut I definitely understand if it happens to be that Friday. Just based off of interest from those coming over the weekend who want to play it vs the ones who could do a Friday tee time.

I re-thought what I posted and if we played the Champions course I think it would be better on e day when most of the people who wanted to would be there. I am not sure too many would be there early like I am planning to so "just a round of golf" would be great for Friday, saving champion for the group as a whole

Okay here ya go. When you book your stay (instructions on that to follow next week), you will have a few options for the days prior and the days after for people extending their stay. If you want to stay and play, the rate would be the same as it is for Friday and Saturday. If you just want to check in and enjoy what the resort offers, it would be the rate given under the golfing rates in the 1st post. So yes, if you check in Thursday and want to play Friday, that is your choice and our package includes it.

sweet! who's in for friday golf? JB, when are you and GG going to be there, friday?

Either way its going to be an awesome weekend. I think I will still try and come up early. Gotta see what the boss thinks. The Champions course is gonna be tough!!! But I like tough. I dont mind shooting 100's err 120's haha as long as its a good time. If the majority votes no to the course over the weekend, you bring up a good point to do it that friday. Could probably even take a red eye in Friday morning. Although I've already been warned of taking a red eye by Andrea and the consequences of such actions.. lol.
I re-thought what I posted and if we played the Champions course I think it would be better on e day when most of the people who wanted to would be there. I am not sure too many would be there early like I am planning to so "just a round of golf" would be great for Friday, saving champion for the group as a whole

Back