It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Check out before 11 probably. If you aren't staying over Sunday night, you just leave after the round and go to your destination. If you are staying over to Monday to play, which I thought you were, get the room for another night because you need to stay on site to play.

Was just confirming the 2 days stay...

Just booked my flights. Arriving around 1 on Friday and catching a Monday morning flight back home. Thank god for FF miles. Will send my hotel information in today or tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

I have another question:

The nights are Friday night and Saturday night correct? That's the 2 nights. SO we're golfing on Sunday all day and will be done in the evening, do they allow late checkout or find somewhere else to stay Sunday evening after a full day's golf? :confused2:

Check out before 11 probably. If you aren't staying over Sunday night, you just leave after the round and go to your destination. If you are staying over to Monday to play, which I thought you were, get the room for another night because you need to stay on site to play.

Was just confirming the 2 days stay...

THP outing is planned for Friday and Saturday evening, yes.

Biggsy is correct on the dates. If you stay Sunday it's at a discounted rate:

*For those staying an additional night but not playing golf, PGA National Resort has helped out with that as well.
Single - $180.42
Double - $97.99
This would be for people wanting to check out Monday instead of Sunday after a long day of golf.

Just booked my flights. Arriving around 1 on Friday and catching a Monday morning flight back home. Thank god for FF miles. Will send my hotel information in today or tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

Awesome! If you have any questions about the form please let me now.

Biggsy is correct on the dates. If you stay Sunday it's at a discounted rate:

*For those staying an additional night but not playing golf, PGA National Resort has helped out with that as well.
Single - $180.42
Double - $97.99
This would be for people wanting to check out Monday instead of Sunday after a long day of golf.

Question GG: Do these rates include everything that was included in the regular rate except for the golf? So breakfast for example, would that be included in the $180.42 or $97.99??

Question GG: Do these rates include everything that was included in the regular rate except for the golf? So breakfast for example, would that be included in the $180.42 or $97.99??

Yes, breakfast is still included. It's called a Single/Double Bed and Breakfast for the $180.42 and $97.99.

Yes, breakfast is still included. It's called a Single/Double Bed and Breakfast for the $180.42 and $97.99.

So those rates would include everything that was included on the weekend except for the golf/demo and THP dinner? Do we still have range access? And for those of us who would be wanting to golf a round on Friday or Monday would be be able to get those wrapped up in the regular $150 double rate? Or would we get the $98 rate and then have to pay separate for a tee time?

Sorry, I hope this makes sense. I'm just trying to get a rough handle on all of my potential expenses for the trip.

So those rates would include everything that was included on the weekend except for the golf/demo and THP dinner? Do we still have range access? And for those of us who would be wanting to golf a round on Friday or Monday would be be able to get those wrapped up in the regular $150 double rate? Or would we get the $98 rate and then have to pay separate for a tee time?

Sorry, I hope this makes sense. I'm just trying to get a rough handle on all of my potential expenses for the trip.

My understanding is the resort has made an exception to allow THPers to stay on site and golf at the "outing rates" both thursday night (friday golf) and Sunday night (monday golf) meaning $150 for room, breakfast, tee-time, cart, and range.

I just sent an email to the resort to make sure to have the correct answer for you. As soon as I hear back I will let you know.

I just sent an email to the resort to make sure to have the correct answer for you. As soon as I hear back I will let you know.

Awesome!! Thank you very much!!

Awesome!! Thank you very much!!

I just heard back and she said if you want to stay and play more rounds they can extend the stay and play package 2 days prior and 2 days after the outing. So you would keep the $151 and $233 prices if you want to play golf....if people just want to stay and enjoy the other amentieies but not play golf then it's the other rates.

My understanding is the resort has made an exception to allow THPers to stay on site and golf at the "outing rates" both thursday night (friday golf) and Sunday night (monday golf) meaning $150 for room, breakfast, tee-time, cart, and range.

That's what I thought too, but I just want to be sure.

I just heard back and she said if you want to stay and play more rounds they can extend the stay and play package 2 days prior and 2 days after the outing. So you would keep the $151 and $233 prices if you want to play golf....if people just want to stay and enjoy the other amentieies but not play golf then it's the other rates.

Thanks GG!!

Ok, so those of us that want to play either Friday or Monday will still be the regular price as the Friday night Saturday night (with golf) price :)

exactly! But if you want to stay but not play then it's a little cheaper.

Do we need to specify this on the credit card authorization form, that'll we'll be staying another day?

Just an update and slight teaser for all the ladies it looks like we will have at least 3 sets of irons for testing. I will give more details as I get them.

Just an update and slight teaser for all the ladies it looks like we will have at least 3 sets of irons for testing. I will give more details as I get them.

Jenn will happy to hear that!

YES!!! I knew you could do it GG :wink:

And I thought the update and teaser was that I sent in my registration form making it offical that the White Rhino will be in Florida in September. :smile-big: But the irons are a good thing too

And I thought the update and teaser was that I sent in my registration form making it offical that the White Rhino will be in Florida in September. :smile-big: But the irons are a good thing too

It was for you... they found some irons for you to test. :D

First off...A big thanks to JB and GG.....I know they are working their hearts out to pull this thing off to make everyone happy.
Second...sorry if I came off a little rude yesterday with the roommate thing...I did not have a good day at work and took it out a bit on you guys....:bicker:

I will buy you guys a beer when I am down there in August....Sound fair??? :shame:

Back