It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Man, Champ was a hard course... It's one of those that makes you feel like someone is holding you down and punching you for 5 hours (could have played this in 3 1/4- 4 hours without anyone ahead of us...in a perfect world)
The wind was not bad for the first few holes, but then... then it became hell. Strong winds holding back tee shots, pushing balls left and right... So many bunkers, and entirely tooooooo much water (put 5 in the water in one hole)

Last edited:
The dinner was unreal. Jb and gg put together a killer menu and the company 2qs great. Can't wait til you guys see what we got them

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

THP prize pack. Yay!

Cant wait to see the pics

Well, the weekend is over. Headed to the airport in a few. I'm dead tired and sore as heck. Bummed its over, but defense miss the family. Details will follow soon. There was just no time for the internet this weekend.

getting ready to check out of my room and head towards to airport. Will be back home this afternoon. I took a good ammount of pictures of the golf on Saturday and will try to post many of them. I had a great time, as I'm sure everyone else did. I would like to give a big thanks to JB and GolferGal. They worked their butts off to organize this weekend and they knocked it out of the park. I would definately consider attending another outing at PGA National and I hope I will be able to attend the next outing.

I also wanted to add that the Launch Monitor got roughed up again, and this time SethO was nowhere near it when it happened. :act-up:

Last edited:
I cannot even manufacture the words necessary to describe just how great this trip was. I'm sitting in the PBI airport ready to board my plane and every so often I just start to chuckle to myself about something funny from the weekend, I think people keep going to the airline asking not to sit next to the goofy dude laughing to himself. I did take some good pics and when I get home I'll post them. This trip lived up to every preconceived expectation and then some! Now the worst part though....going back home.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I cannot even manufacture the words necessary to describe just how great this trip was. I'm sitting in the PBI airport ready to board my plane and every so often I just start to chuckle to myself about something funny from the weekend, I think people keep going to the airline asking not to sit next to the goofy dude laughing to himself. I did take some good pics and when I get home I'll post them. This trip lived up to every preconceived expectation and then some! Now the worst part though....going back home.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I can, EPIC!!!!!

Sitting in PBI airport with Angry OEM, Golf4Life, and his wife Lee. Eating breakfast, Good times had by all this wknd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wanted to add that the Launch Monitor got ruffed up again, and this time SethO was nowhere near it when it happened. :act-up:

You can't say that and not say who! LOL

Unless it was you! hehehe

Back