Jack Ryan Returns!

I really enjoyed this season better than S2. Binged watched this one in one day I was hooked.

Solid season…not many down episodes.
Good steady build. There was a good sense of urgency throughout the season. It felt like a Tom Clancy novel.

Good steady build. There was a good sense of urgency throughout the season. It felt like a Tom Clancy novel.

I did have flash backs to Alec Baldwin jumping out of the helicopter in the last episode.

I did have flash backs to Alec Baldwin jumping out of the helicopter in the last episode.
That may not have been an accident by the showrunners!

That may not have been an accident by the showrunners!
Agree…..looked intentional. Now if Sean Connery deep face would have come around the corner with a towel I would have said ENOUGH! 😂

I think I watched the first season but not the second.. maybe I should try it again.

Great third season...the wife and I really enjoyed it.

Only a couple in, so far it's good though

Finished 3rd season Saturday. Really good season.

Anyone watch season 4 yet?
We just started tonight

Oohh. Yes!!!

mill be binging season 4 asap.

How often will new episodes be released in season 4? For most series that I watch, I wait until the season is done, then binge-watch, episode after episode.

How often will new episodes be released in season 4? For most series that I watch, I wait until the season is done, then binge-watch, episode after episode.
They seem to be releasing 2 episodes every week

Finished the series. Watching the movies again.

I gotta say, Hunt for Red October still holds up pretty well.

Back