Jack Wolfskin Apparel?

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
20231031_192158.jpg

Anyone familiar or using it? I got a Pack and Go Hybrid Jacket recently and today was my first time using it on course. Went really well. I'm a big Peter Millar Pine Performance hoodie guy and I can definitely see myself keeping this Wolfskin in the mix.

More of a tailored fit but true to size, thin but warm, hoodie isn't in the way, and has really sleek pockets. You'd never know they're there is you didn't use them. My other favorite has no pockets so that's a win here. And it moved really well out there. Which is what mostly decides things for me.

So anyone have any other experiences with this?

Looks like a nice hoodie. I'll have to check them out

Looks like a nice hoodie. I'll have to check them out
Worth looking into. I was surprised how well it moves. Wouldn't think it's a full zip wearing it. Feels like a pullover. But zip is a little more convenient.

JW brand came up recently with a friend and he was loving on the stuff he has gotten for the golf course. 2 recommendations in a week definitely means I need to take a look.

easy to forget that they are a Callaway brand, I assumed they were more of an outdoor lifestyle brand as opposed to golf apparel

easy to forget that they are a Callaway brand, I assumed they were more of an outdoor lifestyle brand as opposed to golf apparel
your assumption or understanding was/is correct. what some people are saying is that the apparel works well for colder golf rounds. my understanding is the brand is much bigger in Europe, but they are working on building the brand more here in the US.

View attachment 9217993

Anyone familiar or using it? I got a Pack and Go Hybrid Jacket recently and today was my first time using it on course. Went really well. I'm a big Peter Millar Pine Performance hoodie guy and I can definitely see myself keeping this Wolfskin in the mix.

More of a tailored fit but true to size, thin but warm, hoodie isn't in the way, and has really sleek pockets. You'd never know they're there is you didn't use them. My other favorite has no pockets so that's a win here. And it moved really well out there. Which is what mostly decides things for me.

So anyone have any other experiences with this?
Any find this on their website. What’s the name of it? Thanks

Owned by Callaway isn't it? Other than that I know nothing about it.

Owned by Callaway isn't it? Other than that I know nothing about it.
Yeah. Current sale price seems about right based on my experience so far with it.

The name isn't my favorite, but I've heard very good things about it. No personal experience outside of that though.

Back