James Bond 007 - No Time to Die

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
Really? I know Lazenby was only in the one Bond movie but I thought his performance was sensational. I thought On Her Majesty's Secret Service story line, settings in the Swiss Alps and Portugal, supporting cast Telly Savalas as Blofeld) and the pretty Contessa Teresa leading lady etc... were all great. It's probably my favorite Bond film and I have seen them all.
Apparently Lazenby (who took the role after Sean Connery said 5 Bond films was enough for him), stated right from the start of filming that he would only do one James Bond film.
I mostly kid. I actually like that movie as well, for whatever reason it appears really old visually but maybe that’s because all the action scenes are on the mountain compared to tropical settings etc. George Lazenby just didn’t “feel” like bond to me the way Connery and Craig make it seem natural. The same way I just loathe Timothy Dalton as Bond.

Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
I liked George Lazenby in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". Have you seen that Bond movie ?
I’ve seen every Bond movie more times than I care to mention LOL. When I met Pierce Brosnan, I was so star struck I almost pissed myself. George Lazenby was pretty good for the period, and yes, OHMSS is a darn good film. The guy was crazy though walking after one film thinking he’d become a star. Some of the best films in the franchise followed his departure IMO, he really could have made a serious name for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H8tobogie

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So in to see this. Not sure about Ramey but Daniel Craig is... The. Best. Bond. Ever!

Jimmy3864

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks awesome....definitely going to see on the big screen.

6ixOhFore

Husky
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Really enjoyed the last one with Daniel. This trailer looks great. I will be viewing the movie for sure

FernDog

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hope these Bond movies continue into forever. So many good ones and definitely going to see this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girardcorp

Reaction score
Handicap
I admire your optimism on the future of the series...

Doubleb21

Stuck in the 80’s
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Love the bond movies and will be seeing this for sure!

Parrot

I can play a lot better than this but I never do
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I usually wait a little while to see movies in the theater, when I go, which isn't often. But, Bond movies get me there the first day or two.

tequila4kapp

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 17.6
I'll definitely be seeing this one. Bummer that DC is leaving - he's easily my favorite Bond.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in