James Bond 007 - No Time to Die

Oh yeah! Will definitely be seeing this one. I thought he wasn't doing 007 movies anymore?? I guess $$$ talked him out of it (y)

Just watched the trailer

Looking forward to seeing it when it comes out (y)

All Effing IN!

Last D Craig one - interesting to see who replaces him.

Saw the twitter teaser on Sunday

Great trailer!!!! This looks fantastic!

Oh yeah! Will definitely be seeing this one. I thought he wasn't doing 007 movies anymore?? I guess $$$ talked him out of it (y)

It’s the last one in his contract, so probably didn’t want to pay it back

his comments on not enjoying the character were a bit disheartening though

It’s the last one in his contract, so probably didn’t want to pay it back

his comments on not enjoying the character were a bit disheartening though
How could you not enjoy the character? That's crazy to me. It looks fun as hell .... drive awesome cars, play with a lot of hot ? women :sneaky:

Sorry but I don't see him in any other role. I know he's been in other movies but I will always associate him with the Bond films (y)

Looks fantastic! Daniel Craig has been the best Bond by far. The guy is James Bond as far as I’m concerned. Whoever they choose next has a very tough act to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good to me!

Awesome! I love some James Bond movies, Craig is an exceptional Bond!

Craig is the best Bond. I've seen them all and have been watching since the early 80s when I was just a wee lad. I'm sad to see him go.

The new 007 will be a black woman. and no, I am not kidding.

Did you watch the Trailer?

Lashana Lynch is the other 00 in it. Not sure if she takes the 007 mantle post #25 but I really don’t care, I thought Craig would be disappointing but he has surprised me and they really rebooted the franchise IMO in this last run.

Did you watch the Trailer?

Lashana Lynch is the other 00 in it. Not sure if she takes the 007 mantle post #25 but I really don’t care, I thought Craig would be disappointing but he has surprised me and they really rebooted the franchise IMO in this last run.
It is my understanding that James Bond will retire as 007 and the new 007 is the female. She is not the new James Bond, she is the new 007.

I was very skeptical of Daniel Craig as 007 at first; now he's my 2nd favorite behind Connery. I heard that this latest movie hints at a female 007 - if that happens, my favorite movie series will have truly jumped the shark...

Trailer was sort of all over the place.

I will be seeing it though as they are always very entertaining.

It is my understanding that James Bond will retire as 007 and the new 007 is the female. She is not the new James Bond, she is the new 007.
Correct (mostly.) I was told by someone close to the film that he is "retired" or no longer active in the story. She became 007 when he was no longer active - but now seeing the trailer, perhaps he'll retake the call sign.

Wait, I thought he retired from James bond?

How could you not enjoy the character? That's crazy to me. It looks fun as hell .... drive awesome cars, play with a lot of hot ? women :sneaky:

Sorry but I don't see him in any other role. I know he's been in other movies but I will always associate him with the Bond films (y)

Maybe that second part is the problem for him. Might want to be remembered as more than just bond.

Looking forward to seeing Maleks character in this one.

Yup, sign me up. Sucker for Bond films.

He will always be my favorite Stormtrooper.

I just can’t get excited about this. I keep thinking Ian Fleming would be so disappointed the way this is turning out. I might not even go to the movie theater for it.
Come to think of it I don’t know if I’ve ever watched spectre after seeing it upon release and I own the dvd.

Looks fantastic! Daniel Craig has been the best Bond by far. The guy is James Bond as far as I’m concerned. Whoever they choose next has a very tough act to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked George Lazenby in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". Have you seen that Bond movie ?

You may be the only person in existence

Really? I know Lazenby was only in the one Bond movie but I thought his performance was sensational. I thought On Her Majesty's Secret Service story line, settings in the Swiss Alps and Portugal, supporting cast Telly Savalas as Blofeld) and the pretty Contessa Teresa leading lady etc... were all great. It's probably my favorite Bond film and I have seen them all.
Apparently Lazenby (who took the role after Sean Connery said 5 Bond films was enough for him), stated right from the start of filming that he would only do one James Bond film.

Back