James Bond 007 - No Time to Die

Really? I know Lazenby was only in the one Bond movie but I thought his performance was sensational. I thought On Her Majesty's Secret Service story line, settings in the Swiss Alps and Portugal, supporting cast Telly Savalas as Blofeld) and the pretty Contessa Teresa leading lady etc... were all great. It's probably my favorite Bond film and I have seen them all.
Apparently Lazenby (who took the role after Sean Connery said 5 Bond films was enough for him), stated right from the start of filming that he would only do one James Bond film.
I mostly kid. I actually like that movie as well, for whatever reason it appears really old visually but maybe that’s because all the action scenes are on the mountain compared to tropical settings etc. George Lazenby just didn’t “feel” like bond to me the way Connery and Craig make it seem natural. The same way I just loathe Timothy Dalton as Bond.

I liked George Lazenby in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". Have you seen that Bond movie ?

I’ve seen every Bond movie more times than I care to mention LOL. When I met Pierce Brosnan, I was so star struck I almost pissed myself. George Lazenby was pretty good for the period, and yes, OHMSS is a darn good film. The guy was crazy though walking after one film thinking he’d become a star. Some of the best films in the franchise followed his departure IMO, he really could have made a serious name for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in to see this. Not sure about Ramey but Daniel Craig is... The. Best. Bond. Ever!

Looks awesome....definitely going to see on the big screen.

Really enjoyed the last one with Daniel. This trailer looks great. I will be viewing the movie for sure

Hope these Bond movies continue into forever. So many good ones and definitely going to see this.

Love the bond movies and will be seeing this for sure!

I usually wait a little while to see movies in the theater, when I go, which isn't often. But, Bond movies get me there the first day or two.

I'll definitely be seeing this one. Bummer that DC is leaving - he's easily my favorite Bond.

Just bought tickets for the Imax theater version at the Udvar Hazy center (air and space museum annex). REALLY EXCITED!!!

Just bought tickets for the Imax theater version at the Udvar Hazy center (air and space museum annex). REALLY EXCITED!!!
That sounds like an awesome way to watch this movie!!

No theatres up here, so I'll have to wait for a home viewing but am very excited to see it!

That sounds like an awesome way to watch this movie!!

No theatres up here, so I'll have to wait for a home viewing but am very excited to see it!
From their website:

Immense 6-story IMAX screen at the Smithsonian's Udvar-Hazy Center, with a laser-projection system.

I think I'll have my dad over to watch it on HBO Max. He's the one that got me into all the bond movies.

I’m excited for this one and hoping for a satisfying conclusion.

I think I'll have my dad over to watch it on HBO Max. He's the one that got me into all the bond movies.

Where are you seeing that it's going to be on HBOMax? I've haven't seen the announcement anywhere.

Looks fantastic! Daniel Craig has been the best Bond by far. The guy is James Bond as far as I’m concerned. Whoever they choose next has a very tough act to follow!
… ah choose to disagree , others have been very good bonds lol

From their website:

Immense 6-story IMAX screen at the Smithsonian's Udvar-Hazy Center, with a laser-projection system.
Looks like Weird Al wasn’t too far off with his 2000 inch TV after all! 6-story screen… unreal!

That’s a really good idea. I might have to follow suit.

My mom made a special call to me just to tell me that she is very excited to see this movie and to tell me that she heard the next bond is going to be a female.

Daniel Craig has been great, there have been a couple other great ones as well.

Where are you seeing that it's going to be on HBOMax? I've haven't seen the announcement anywhere.

Crap I made a mistake and read the article wrong. Oh well. I'll wait till it streams eventually.

I badly want to watch this in imax.

I will go in one of those luxury theaters, sit back in a mask and enjoy the show. Then buy it on Blu Ray

Looking forward to it. Have seen them all

Back