Jamie Sadlowski Answers Your Questions

Wow, what a great listen! Thanks @Canadan. Super well done.

Awesome getting a question answered and hearing about how influential Gary McCord has been in Jamie’s life.

Dan, you have some catching up to do in the broken drivers category đź’€

I don't usually follow Q school but I will this year.

Great episode! Loved the slow play conversation

Another good one today, Noelle and Jamie, get them back on again sometime.

This was a great show. Even though Jamie thinks I started the feud. Hahaha

This seems like a great place for thistapatalk_1524460585535.png
That's a PW about to obliterate a limited flight TG ball over the nets into the desert.

The more I think about that interview, the more I remember the interaction between THP and Jamie and realize how good of a dude he is, and how awesome THP is to give us these kinda opportunities.

This will be a good Saturday morning listen, gotta get the coffee on

Definitely a fun listen. Jamie is such a great down to earth guy. Rooting for him in Q school for sure.

Was a great listen, enjoyed the banter a pace of play and divots.

Absolutely great episode of #OffCourse! Loved the THPer Q&A and great to hear how Jamie is getting ready for Q school!

working and watching some golf, might as well add this to the office. Looking forward to the episode.....annnnd play

@Canadan athleisure wear is a thing... not for me on the golf course but others.

I believe a contest winner will be announced today too.

@Canadan finished the podcast this morning it was a great listen. Really enjoyed the forum questions and was excited to hear my question answered. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Too cool! Another great episode Dan! Jamie seems like a ton of fun, I loved the line about his driver - “there’s two people that can hit that thing, me and god”. :LOL::LOL:

We have an amazing group of Off Course shows coming up. This one is one of my favorites and they get so good coming up

Back