Jamie Sadlowski Answers Your Questions

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Jamie Sadlowski joins the show with Noelle to answer your questions.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about the Grandpa Jamie commercials, answer your questions and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Jamie Sadlowski goes Off Course.

Untitled-21-1024x692.jpg

Episode 47 is here and Dan and his guests Jamie Sadlowski and Noelle Zavaleta discuss the following topics.

Long Drive vs Playing on Tour
Grandpa Jamie Commercials
Who hits it further?
Answering THPer questions
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

Talk about BIG TIME! This is pretty freaking awesome! Looking forward to diving in this morning.

Something to look forward to for the commute to work!

Going to go put this on right now.

A couple hundred drivers :oops::oops::oops:

Sweet .... something to listen to before my conference call. (y)

That was a fun show.
Thanks for doing these every week.

Definitely listening later this morning. OFF Course is now going big time with the guests.

Great talk with Jamie and Noelle! So much fun talk about golf, long drives, destroying golf clubs. Love Jamie's talk on slow play and divots for amateurs, seems like a very relatable player and one that i'll be rooting for after this talk!

Can't wait for your feedback on the Zipcores @Canadan !

@Canadan if you've only cracked 2 drivers, I think your Range Days haven't been at full speed. I think you are more Jamie like than you'd care to admit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Canadan if you've only cracked 2 drivers, I think your Range Days haven't been at full speed. I think you are more Jamie like than you'd care to admit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am entirely mortal by comparison.

That in mind, I'm also very glad for quality manufacturing. :ROFLMAO:

This one is fun. Jamie seems like a very good down time earth dude..

Also. #johnny should here and now needs to be the hash tag for bashing golfer issues..

Absolutely a great guy that has been a blast every time I have been around him. He was nice enough to come out and spend a weekend playing golf with THPers as well and that is a big deal in my mind.

That has been the takeaway from pretty much every THP experience with him - that he's just a great guy.

I'm so excited to watch his career build from a playing perspective.

Noelle is also an amazing person, should have her back on more @Canadan - really appreciate her thoughts and experiences with golf as well

Noell is also an amazing person, should have her back on more @Canadan - really appreciate her thoughts and experiences with golf as well
I'll definitely be sure to get her on again soon. I know she enjoys sharing her experiences and love for the game, we just have to make sure she hears about it on social!

It was a great episode. Love the easy peezy interactions between y'all. Fun to listen to and the questions from THPers were great!

It was a great episode. Love the easy peezy interactions between y'all. Fun to listen to and the questions from THPers were great!
I think I heard your question in there too man! And you're right, lots of great questions from the forum.

Great listen. The caved drivers stat was kind boggling. Wonder how many shafts he has snapped?

Hoping to listen to this one over the weekend.

Great listen. The caved drivers stat was kind boggling. Wonder how many shafts he has snapped?
I can't even imagine swinging that hard and fast... my body hurts just thinking about it.

Back