January Fitness Challenge

Bro you are crushing me. I’ve been fighting a bit of a bug and it’s taking me away from the good stuff.

I’ll get back on the horse this week, for sure.
You can do it dude! I’m hopeful I can make it two weeks in a row.

Using the Whoop 3.0

Back at it today, was told to keep strain down as recovery was poor (37%) - rain 2.7 miles -current day strain is 15.0 - Will be interesting how it shakes out depending on my bedtime
How is the Whoop? I caught interest from the JRE podcast.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is a new day! Never miss a Monday!
bad7568045f8932eb2b38342d482b68b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I set a goal for 3k calories burned during workouts this week and crushed today’s to get there. Feeling beat but good.

4FD54196-E0C2-4C53-88F8-134474058F5E.jpeg
Not bad for my first week back at it after going all of December like a couch potato. First week ever really doing spin/cycling too and enjoy getting after it.

Wasn't a great day for me diet wise but hitting it back hard starting tomorrow.

Spent an hour or so at the range on Saturday, then yesterday we did the usual food shopping, tidying the house

Hopped on the scale this morning before work, down 4 lbs for 2020. Just need to have that sort of drop about 10 times more and I will be happy. I am also pretty pleased with the progress I am making in the weight room. Steadily increasing weight but not to ratchet it up too quickly.... just have to keep hitting it and things will progress nicely on both fronts.

I genuinely wish the idea of exercise was enjoyable to me.

Especially in winter, it just feels... annoying.
It’s stupid. still got 8 days in a row. 9 tonight if I can make it to the gym.

Hopped on the scale this morning before work, down 4 lbs for 2020. Just need to have that sort of drop about 10 times more and I will be happy. I am also pretty pleased with the progress I am making in the weight room. Steadily increasing weight but not to ratchet it up too quickly.... just have to keep hitting it and things will progress nicely on both fronts.
Congrats,dude!

Back to back days running...haven’t been running every day but have in 10 of 14.

I pace a lot when I’m stuck on a project. Helps break the mental block.
I’ve been using this thing constantly to deal with winter and quitting some other stuff. cant decide if helping or annoying me more ?

D7D4593E-1D34-4745-999A-CC0942D9AB22.jpeg

I’ve been using this thing constantly to deal with winter and quitting some other stuff. cant decide if helping or annoying me more ?

View attachment 8922778
Ive seen those. I prefer stress balls I can hurl at my co-workers though. :ROFLMAO:

difference? These are good for golf.
There is that. Might pick one up. Can’t hurt right? And better than the fidget spinner on boring calls.

Here's a detailed breakdown of an important macronutrient and how it relates to training. Some may find it interesting helpful.

Carbs and Barbells

Hey fellas, what are the numbers that you post? I am guessing it is Apple watch tracking info just don’t know what they are.

But after being fed up with the most I have ever weighed, I have dedicated myself to being active and not just sitting around. So far so good. I am down 4% in a little over 3 weeks.70205889-8215-4611-B5B6-11B97859B592.jpeg

Back