Jason Day Playing 2024 Bridgestone Tour Golf Ball

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

2024 is going to be such a fun year for the golf ball. I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on all of them. Bridgestone offerings are definitely on the list.

Is this a 3rd ball, or reiteration of an existing? Speaking of the two higher speed balls.

Golf ball news! Always exciting.

I forgot who it was from Bstone that was on off course and around a bit. But the story of how Jday became a Bstone player is really cool. Bstones have always been among my fav balls to play.

Ooh a new ball, looking forward to some details on it

Really curious to see if there are actual changes to golf balls this year

I'll be interested to hear about the " really dialed in".

I've played a Bridgestone ball for a lot of my golf life. I'am always excited to see what is next.

For Day to switch it up, that says a lot. I could be wrong, as with Day out of the limelight for a bit I havent followed him as closely, but isnt he pretty stingy with changing equipment?

He has been playing Bridgestone previously hasn't he?

Always cool to see a new ball come out.

really looking forward to golf ball information this year. Seems some big things are coming.

i.e. "they are paying me a lot of money to play the ball, so I'll say whatever you want me to say, as long as you continue to write the checks." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i.e. "they are paying me a lot of money to play the ball, so I'll say whatever you want me to say, as long as you continue to write the checks." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tiger is sponsored by Bridgestone and didnt switch or say anything yet.

Can't wait to hear more details on this ball a big fan of Bridgestone balls.

All this ball hype has me excited and hesitant to pull the trigger on any deals to stock up

I've been a Tour B X player for several years now, so will be interested to see where they go next

Nice. Hooe it works out well for him. Always been a fan of Bridgestone balls. Look forward to seeing more on what comes!

Golf ball talk. I like it! So based on the news Day has been working on this for sometime?

Golf ball talk. I like it! So based on the news Day has been working on this for sometime?
Seems like it's been in development for quite some time.

Hopefully Day has a ton of success with it!

I believe their entire tour staff helped with the research and development of the next line.

Nice, will be interesting to see more on the new lineup.

Lots of good golf ball stuff on the horizon. I’ll be interested to see what ‘really dialed in’ means and how it might affect how the ball reacts to our amateur swings

Back