NEWS Jason Dufner Joins Cobra Golf

Does he have to cancel his current sponsor ship deals with Dude wipes and copenhagen?

good match for sure. I hope this works out great for both Dufner and Cobra.

I like this. I feel like it rounds out the Cobra brand (in terms of deals) nicely. You've got Rickie who's the cool guy, Bryson who is the nerd, and Duf who is the class clown type. If he's going to wear Cobra caps, I hope they give him something custom every week.

Awesome write-up JB.

I remember reading about Duff Daddy’s success with the F9 Driver last season, great seeing him become a full fledged staffer.

He’s not the only one who ❤️ that LA Golf OLYSS shaft in his F9

Great pick up by Cobra!

He’s still wearing a dude wipes hat in the pics so I’m sure he’s fine on the hats.

This is is great pickup for the brand!

Solid pick up. Even when he's not winning, he gathers attention.

Good as signing by Cobra. Hope to see Duff up there near the top of leader boards soon.

Little disappointed.....Now if he went OL like the mad scientist, then that would be real news worthy..........:cool:

Nice signing for both. I think Dufner has a couple of good years left.

Little disappointed.....Now if he went OL like the mad scientist, then that would be real news worthy..........:cool:
I feel like Duf still needs to keep his Tour Card... otherwise, maybe he'd go for it.

It's always nice to sign a former major winner. Let's hope for Cobra that Dufner has a good year.

Love it!

He’s still wearing a dude wipes hat in the pics so I’m sure he’s fine on the hats.
I wonder if maybe the hat deal expires in January and then he'll have a Puma/Cobra hat?

I think signing was a win-win for Cobra and Duff. Will be fun seeing him in some Cobra commercials.

Interesting for sure...probably in a good way

Like this sponsorship of Jason. Hopefully he can be more consistent on tour.

Back