Jason Finley and Callaway on the 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf

I think they should be called BoonDoggleExpress

I think they should be called BoonDoggleExpress
Sliding the BDE into this topic, eh?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Darth Finley & AJ partnering up for THP Championship... WOW! Now a unique team name.... would make a nice contest... The smack talk game is already on point.... Can't wait to follow this one!

Yo! what a great pairing. so jealous of everyone in this badboy. cant wait to see it all go down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They will make a helluva team that will be hard to beat and they will have a crapton of fun with all y'all. Makes me wish I was joining the fun even more.

That was so good! Just remember that folks...0% chance of Finley and AJ’s playing partners hitting the island green. LOL! Can’t wait to see how that plays out!

You boys also better beat that team in the Ship competition, THP will never here the end of it if you don’t...but no pressure. Hahaha!

That was a great listen. Loved how they said that they may not even have to take the boat ride after their opponents tee shots. Fierce.

That is going to be a tough team to beat - both are absolute sticks. But also two of the greatest guys you'll ever get a chance to play golf with.

Finally got to listen, that was awesome. Finley is a master trash talker and can't pass up a chance to get the 8&6 bomb in there.

Listened to this while taking my kiddo to school this morning. My son asks who’s that Daddy? I tell him, and he asks does he play golf too? I say yes he does, and his automatic reply is.......well he may be able to beat me in grown up golf but not it putt putt golf right Daddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back