Jason Finley and Callaway on the 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2019 Championship with Budget Golf is coming and the winning team gets a trip to Callaway to design and create their very own Truvis golf ball.

Jason Finley is here to share who his partner from Callaway HQ will be as well as discuss the course, and a whole lot more.

• Admin
#DreamTeam

Uh oh, those Jason and ***** (redacted so others will still give a listen) will be a super hard team to beat! But definitely still a huge amount of fun while getting whooped haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was awesome.. This event is going to be incredible for the participants!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yes! perfect choice. this event is shaping up to be incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These guys are such good **** talkers. :laughing: Great stuff! Can't wait to hear these two on the 14th.

Pretty sweet! Just took the entire event up a notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo AJ - great choice as Finley’s partner.

Could be a potential buzzsaw.

AJ is one of these nice human beings I’ve ever met - everyone is in for a treat.

Why did y'all have to do my boy @JDax like that!

Going to be a fun follow. Whoever has to suffer the indignities of the smack talk must make sure to post some of the one liners thrown their way on the live update thread for all to enjoy.

That was a great listen. Team Callaway is going to be tough to beat

Yo AJ is in the house! Man this one just kicked up a few notches!!

That was awesome!! Great pick Jason!

Great listen! Can't wait to follow this one!

Wasn't able to get into this event (jealous!!!) but it's going to be a great follow!!

Fantastic! The fun meter is going to be pegged for this one!

Jason was already a great addition to the event and adding AJ just stepped out up another notch. AJ is seriously one of the nicest guys ever, I love seeing him be a part of this.

Have to watch this tonight when I get home.

Boy, just listened and that was funny. Those two Finley and AJ will make a great team, but even better will be awesome to play with and hang for the weekend. Going to be a classic event and can’t wait to see who all plays against team Callaway.

This was a quick hit of fun this morning! AJ and Finley are going to be seriously tough to beat out there, but dammit we gonna try!

Boy, just listened and that was funny. Those two Finley and AJ will make a great team, but even better will be awesome to play with and hang for the weekend. Going to be a classic event and can’t wait to see who all plays against team Callaway.

Its up in the first post in the event thread. Teams are set.

This was a really fun listen. I've been fortunate to play in a foursome with these two and you guys are in for a real treat!

Excellent choice @JasonFinleyCG...
If someone happens and *Redacted* can’t make it...

ebf8653b85597c97ec426b5f9d4d1132.gif

That was some good stuff! I'm really looking forward to meeting these guys.

Back