Jay Monaghan out as PGA Tour Commish....

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Fascinating read

Big Brother Halloween GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Martin Lawrence Goodbye GIF by Martin

sad scott pilgrim vs the world GIF

But actually no.

If it's true.

Whattttt???? Why??????

1701226300449.jpeg

Mtv Love GIF by Ex On The Beach

It surprised. Wonder what he pocketed in the framework agreement?

Should have been out way before now IMO…

BTW while this is fun this doesn't look like an actual report, more opinion or am i crazy?

Took long enough

“According to sources at the highest levels of golf, he’s finished as PGA Tour Commissioner as soon as the Framework Agreement is executed (or not).”

So…. This is about as confirmed as “Scotty Cameron at the Nike Oven, therefore Scotty to work for Nike”

I’m not saying it isn’t true, but I am saying mayybbbeeee pump the brakes a touch.

This makes me so happy.

“According to sources at the highest levels of golf, he’s finished as PGA Tour Commissioner as soon as the Framework Agreement is executed (or not).”

So…. This is about as confirmed as “Scotty Cameron at the Nike Oven, therefore Scotty to work for Nike”

I’m not saying it isn’t true, but I am saying mayybbbeeee pump the brakes a touch.
Scotty was at the Oven.

BTW while this is fun this doesn't look like an actual report, more opinion or am i crazy?
100% agree. It’s speculative but “according to sources”

Ergo… Shipnuck is at it again, you guys.

Scotty was at the Oven.
Oh I know he was, but remember the rumors of him then to go work for Nike that came immediately flying in?

Is this were Greg Norman walks into the room like.

Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

Glad you read it lol. I think it's probably true and I think this guy has some good sources. But I agree.

It’s 10 months too late..

Maybe 24..

This would be a good thing to see. Can't happen soon enough imho.

Glad you read it lol. I think it's probably true and I think this guy has some good sources. But I agree.
He very well may, but it’s the worst quote in all in news reporting with that ******* according to sources noise. Uughhhhh

This would be a good thing to see. Can't happen soon enough imho.
Would be the best thing to happen to the Tour in a long time:

So this has sooo many potential meanings..

Looking forward to it being official

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Back