JB vs Hanks & P4B

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The show is finished and we are still putting up coverage and will be for days, but tomorrow with the weather supposed to be at a nice 74 degrees, it is time for 18 holes. So team JB will be facing off against team P4B & Hanks.

Just like with the matchup against P4B & Setho, same rules apply. I did not like my chances last time and pulled out a victory on the 18th. I dont like my chances here either, but it will be a blast.

I will be playing the Srixon Soft Feel Lady for this round and might even bring out a new staff bag to keep me company.

Update: VIDEO ON PAGE 6

Last edited:
Hm should be a good match. I got Hanks and P4B!

What will you have in the bag JB? What's in your signature or will you be testing something new?

After bringing us the great coverage the last few days, y'all deserve to have some fun. Have a great time.

Two great guys to enjoy the day with JB. Have a blast and keep us posted as much as possible. It's fun following along.

• Admin
What will you have in the bag JB? What's in your signature or will you be testing something new?

No idea. Whatever is in there or easy to grab I guess.

Yeah it is impossible to really be a loser in this situation because we're playing a great course and tomorrow's weather will be outstanding. But....of course there will be a loser and we're all pretty sure we know who that is going to be.

I'm looking forward to seeing that staff bag ;)

Boom! JB's new staff bag
a6890978-cd2b-a75f.jpg

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Looking forward to the updates, like KellyBo said, keep 'em coming.

Nothing like a soft feel lady

I'm gonna go with the two again, even though last time I picked wrong!

Enjoy the round guys. You certainly deserve a break. Sweet looking bag there, JB.

Nice staff bag. I'm pulling for you JB, I really am, but you might have a tough time tomorrow. You should pull off a miracle tomorrow.

Have a great time guys! time for hanks and P4B to get a little revenge

Enjoy the round today fellas. I'm saying it will be a draw!

I'll take Hanks and P4B today. They've been running around under JB's rule for the past 3 days and I say they excercise some sort of punishment on him on the golf course. I say it's not even close. They'll close the door by #15. JB will be too busy oooogling over that new staff bag, trying to use tricks of distraction and smack talk, but the boys will stay focused and get the job done.

I'll take Hanks and P4B today. They've been running around under JB's rule for the past 3 days and I say they excercise some sort of punishment on him on the golf course. I say it's not even close. They'll close the door by #15. JB will be too busy oooogling over that new staff bag, trying to use tricks of distraction and smack talk, but the boys will stay focused and get the job done.

I kind of agree with you. Working with me at the show is no easy task and this will be there way to get even. Its the biggest week of the year for GG and myself and I am no picnic. But the boys did a great job and they will beat me down today.

No new staff bag today as I dont feel like changing every thing out, but I do have 3 shiny new Srixon Soft Feel Ladys to work with.

I kind of agree with you. Working with me at the show is no easy task and this will be there way to get even. Its the biggest week of the year for GG and myself and I am no picnic. But the boys did a great job and they will beat me down today.

No new staff bag today as I dont feel like changing every thing out, but I do have 3 shiny new Srixon Soft Feel Ladys to work with.

Yeah, what are their names? lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nah dude, I think it will be close, I was just talking smack. You'll win. Hanks will be thinking about Win Mcmurry and all the ladies he's been tweeting so he'll be distracted. P4B will cruise along with you until the demons of 18 hit him then he's toast.

At any rate, I'm jealous, you guys will be golfing. I'm not jealous of all the work and coverage that's for sure, but the golf makes me jealous. The important thing is that you enjoy a round of golf with friends. That's the stuff that I like.

Now tell me: how hot are those TP CB irons?

Have fun in the sun today JB vs P4B & Hanks! It will be fun to listen to live broadcast again to enjoy the coverage. I think it will go down to the last couple of holes again and the man with ice in his veins will overcome. Maybe on the other hand the guys without the female balls in their bag will take home the victory?

No updates huh? That's a bummer.

Shoot one of them an extremely angry text demanding updates.

nah, they can enjoy their time out there dude. I think they're THP'd out.

Back