JB vs Hanks & P4B

nah, they can enjoy their time out there dude. I think they're THP'd out.

Is there a medication for that?

My par 3 closest to the pin money. Team JB is up 1 after 6

ae97886c-7ccb-6608.jpg

Yeah, it's called being on the golf course, lol

I hope it's windy!

hahaha thats so wrong! Thats like getting blocked by the world #12 golfer!

Thanks for the update JB. Is Hanks carrying Jake today?

Thanks for the update JB. Is Hanks carrying Jake today?

I think they are riding in a cart TC. Duh. haha

I think they are riding in a cart TC. Duh. haha

True, they are both very unserious golfers.

When JB takes your money, he lets you know about it....for the entire round. He's relentless. I hope he's wearing his True Linkswear shoes :)

At the turn team JB is up 1. It's not looking good though, they are hitting the ball well.

This is close but I'm really liking JB's chances here. Those soft feel ladies must be treating him right.

Boom! JB's new staff bag
a6890978-cd2b-a75f.jpg

I think we all expected that to happen! Looks great.

I'm still going to pick JB for this one, though I know Hanks and p4b have had to deal with JB all week, you know he wants to send them home with a reminder of who is in charge. haha

When JB takes your money, he lets you know about it....for the entire round. He's relentless. I hope he's wearing his True Linkswear shoes :)[/QUOTE]

At the turn team JB is up 1. It's not looking good though, they are hitting the ball well.

that's certainly better than being 4 down, lol

C'mon Jake and Hanks, time to shine boys!

that's certainly better than being 4 down, lol

C'mon Jake and Hanks, time to shine boys!

This might be your fault TC. You beat Jake so bad in the last "Up and Down" show that you have taken away all his confindence. Only some kind words from you can get his head back in the game.

This might be your fault TC. You beat Jake so bad in the last "Up and Down" show that you have taken away all his confindence. Only some kind words from you can get his head back in the game.

I really did put a hurting on him. I've been known to bring it on the air a time or two. I've played golf with all three of those guys and i know they can take JB down. Hanks and Jake can both roll the rock. But JB can scramble like an egg. This one could come down to the wire.

Jake, I love you brother, you're the yin to my yang, the north to my south, the bald to my beautiful! I hope that was inspirational.

Nice that might just swing this thing.

Jake, I love you brother, you're the yin to my yang, the north to my south, the bald to my beautiful! I hope that was inspirational

Haha, classic right there!

edit: I had to add rep for that one.

JB is up 2 or so with 3 holes to play. What a day.75 degrees and no wind. Beautiful sunny skies

JB is up 2 or so with 3 holes to play. What a day.75 degrees and no wind. Beautiful sunny skies

Liar! You are in Florida, no? What a bummer, Jake loses again. He's on the loser train and needs to get off of it bad.

No way JB loses this now.

Liar! You are in Florida, no? What a bummer, Jake loses again. He's on the loser train and needs to get off of it bad.

he's going to be begging to go back to SD just so JB can't beat him anymore haha

The day I see no wind in FL is the day IJP moves up from #12 in the world.

Back