JB vs Hanks & P4B

I cant really tell for sure, But I hope thats not your wallet JB. lol

Maybe he borrowed GG's pocket book for the day? lol

I have no clue what it is, but it's multi colored. Dudes have solid colored, leather wallets.

I have no clue what it is, but it's multi colored. Dudes have solid colored, leather wallets.

+1, solid black or brown are you only options as a guy.

Real men have rolls of 100s rubberbanded in their pockets...

Real men have rolls of 100s rubberbanded in their pockets...

Real men have a staff bag, putter, sligo collection like he does. That dude can rock whatever color/style of wallet he wants.

We are all done and JB wins by 2. It came down to the end and we have some good videos to put up today.

And yes bridges, that is my wallet. Not all of us can pull off cowboy boots and a velcro wallet with a chain.

serious golfers have a staff bag, putter, sligo collection like he does. That dude can rock whatever color/style of wallet he wants.

I guess its ok to be carrying Gucci in the back pocket then, as long as you're serious

We are all done and JB wins by 2. It came down to the end and we have some good videos to put up today.

And yes bridges, that is my wallet. Not all of us can pull off cowboy boots and a velcro wallet with a chain.

lmao!!!! Zing!!!!!!!!!!!

how's that taste young bridges.

Well done JB! You just keep the foot on the gas don't ya?

I am looking forward to the videos!

me too Gus, videos, videos, videos!!!!

$20 says Hanks is wearing a visor.

nice win! and rep add. Can't wait to see the videos.

And yes bridges, that is my wallet. Not all of us can pull off cowboy boots and a velcro wallet with a chain on the golf course.

hahaha BOOM! You forgot that last part.

lmao!!!! Zing!!!!!!!!!!!

how's that taste young bridges.

Well done JB! You just keep the foot on the gas don't ya?

Lol no chain for me, just your solid brown tri-fold wallet.

me too Gus, videos, videos, videos!!!!

$20 says Hanks is wearing a visor.

I won't take that bet, he's wearing a visor.

Magnum always wears a visor! It's so the dark locks can flow.

I wonder if he has the rainbow belt on

Hehe this thread made me laugh- I need to get on a course- going stir crazy here in the snow

Videos are uploading now and they will take a little bit. Ole P4B had some funny stuff to say in one that had me in tears. My favorite moment of the day (or least favorite) was on hole #2 almost getting killed by P4B. Shankapotomous wizzed one by my head and Hanks started screaming LOOK OUT LOOK OUT! and I almost died. Put up a triple on that hole as I thought I was going to lose my life.

Videos are uploading now and they will take a little bit. Ole P4B had some funny stuff to say in one that had me in tears. My favorite moment of the day (or least favorite) was on hole #2 almost getting killed by P4B. Shankapotomous wizzed one by my head and Hanks started screaming LOOK OUT LOOK OUT! and I almost died. Put up a triple on that hole as I thought I was going to lose my life.

Haha! P4b throwing ankle busters out there. Can't wait to see some video.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Haha! P4b throwing ankle busters out there. Can't wait to see some video.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!
It wasn't even an ankle shot, it nearly took him out right in the face. IN THE FACE! I beat him by 2 on that hole, but then again he was cardiac arrest.

Back