JB vs Hanks & P4B

It wasn't even an ankle shot, it nearly took him out right in the face. IN THE FACE! I beat him by 2 on that hole, but then again he was cardiac arrest.

Dayum dude! Hanks must be rubbing off on you. How much does losing to JB suck?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

This thread is cracking me up. Bridges with his chain wallet and P4B going deep ... in JB's ear, lmao.

I dont have a chain wallet duey, JB is making stuff up to get back at me lol

Yeah, I caught that, lol. Some funny stuff though.

Here are 3 videos shot out on the course.

Video #1 - Just a little fun with P4B showing his distance.

Video #2 - P4B came all the way to FL to see what he calls is his partner Lefty's house.

Video #3 - We are on the 18th tee getting ready to finish off the round and P4B does his best color commentary. He calls the sea wall railroad ties...

Dayum dude! Hanks must be rubbing off on you. How much does losing to JB suck?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!
Eh, I don't really care, the fact that we gave him a game both days and it was at least still in the balance on 18 is fine. I didn't have the game to win today, Hanks helped out a good bit but we just didn't have it in us.

I love the videos fellas! I don't smoke meth though, but I've been known to take advantage of a deer with a hole in its arse, lol

"You gotta deer, not sure what that thing is, with a hole in the butt"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha, wedge, shank, shank, shank. Methlab's in trees and deer with holes. I think I'll stay out of the Dakotas, sounds worst than Arkansas, hehe

Let me just say that today's round was a lot of fun, the weather was so perfect it actually makes me angry and the golf course is a really fun track with challenges around every corner. I didn't score the best today, had to take a few penalty strokes and was just a bit off, I definitely had the snowy rust showing today but really I didn't do all that bad considering. I played the Nike VR Cavity today, I'll fill you in on those in the proper thread. Playing with some fellow staff here at THP was a treat and I absolutely cannot wait until May now. This was definitely a needed break from the weather back home and wow Orlando did not disappoint, I'll be applying more pressure than ever to convince the wifey that it's time for a move.

Thanks for the match JB, it was fun!

Ice man is just unbeatable! I mean you have the P4B/Setho team going down and today the P4B/Hanks team going down. We all know TC is below the curve on the best of three matches right? Can anyone beat this dominate block of ice in your veins man??? hmmmmm I don't think so.

Ice man is just unbeatable! I mean you have the P4B/Setho team going down and today the P4B/Hanks team going down. We all know TC is below the curve on the best of three matches right? Can anyone beat this dominate block of ice in your veins man??? hmmmmm I don't think so.

Hardly unbeatable. But lets see, Hanks played a S3 driver. P4B had a S2 FW Wood. Maybe I just had an equipment advantage today.:act-up:

Hardly unbeatable. But lets see, Hanks played a S3 driver. P4B had a S2 FW Wood. Maybe I just had an equipment advantage today.:act-up:

I think this same thing is why IJP is #12. And he didnt like me telling him about it either. haha

Could this be a KellyBo/ole gray vs JB challenge match in the making :cool:.....

Could this be a KellyBo/ole gray vs JB challenge match in the making :cool:.....

You guys played well... beat the living crap out of Seth0 and I!
I'd watch that matchup

Eh, I don't really care, the fact that we gave him a game both days and it was at least still in the balance on 18 is fine. I didn't have the game to win today, Hanks helped out a good bit but we just didn't have it in us.

You're too kind man. I helped keep everyone safe by dropping balls in the water all the time and warning the alligators that we were coming

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

You guys played well... beat the living crap out of Seth0 and I!
I'd watch that matchup

RxGus -- KellyBo and I could hang playing a best ball match vs JB. With him shooting in the low to mid 70's on average, he would whup us in stoke play. My average from the Senior tees on our course has been 82 - 85 and KellyBo about the same . With our slope rating being so low, our handicaps are not that impressive.

===== QUOTE Puttin4Bird ====

===== /QUOTE ====

You're too kind man. I helped keep everyone safe by dropping balls in the water all the time and warning the alligators that we were coming

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Ha, nature lover! Just doin your part, hehe

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sounds like you guys had another great day on the course. Love that staff bag JB.

Sounds like you guys had another great day on the course. Love that staff bag JB.

Thanks CL. It was a great day out here.

I love the videos that were shot with P4B too.

Yeah the videos were awesome. I need a video of the entire round though. Now that would be awesome.

Yeah the videos were awesome. I need a video of the entire round though. Now that would be awesome.

A birdie told me that is something that we are looking into.

Oh man I was just kidding. Now I will be on THP even longer every day. My wife is going to kill me.

Oh man I was just kidding. Now I will be on THP even longer every day. My wife is going to kill me.

I cant get into specifics yet (because I have no idea really), but we have something very interesting coming up for the fall.

Back