JDax’s 2021 Iron Search

Which 2021 Iron Set will Win a spot in my Bag?

• Srixon ZX5

Votes: 35 19.8%
  • Cobra RAD Speed OL

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • Cobra Forged Tec OL

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • Mizuno JPX 921 Forged

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • XXIO X

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Callaway New Apex Line (Assuming there is one)

Votes: 33 18.6%
  • Callaway Apex CF19 (Incumbent)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Ben Hogan PTx Pro

Votes: 11 6.2%

• Total voters
If it has ANY chance it in his bag, it is because it is OL.
He is about to join the revolution.

Like Prince & The Revolution

I went with the FT OL. It gives you the performance and gives you a look closer to what you prefer than the RAD.

If it has ANY chance it in his bag, it is because it is OL.
He is about to join the revolution.
I want to know what this revolution is about?!

Is this poll #Rigged @e1iterate ?

One way you could look at it is there are 8 votes for one length if you combine them.. So it would currently be in the lead.

1607465152274.png

What happened to the Hogans?

The 2019 Apex Pro are the best irons I've ever played. I have to imagine the new ones are going to set the bar offly high. There's my vote.

One way you could look at it is there are 8 votes for one length if you combine them.. So it would currently be in the lead.
Hahaha. Good point.

I don’t care which way he falls, but I’m going to enjoy watching it happen

I’m gonna say the Srixon ZX5 first choice just over the OL Cobras. Srixon irons are just too good to sleep on knowing what you like in an iron and the Cobras OL lineup looks sick, and because incumbents didn’t go in your general way in regards to college football in 2020 I think you’re looking hard at some change.

What had you move from the Hogan PTx Pro? Have you tried the Icon? maybe the combo?

This is going to be a fun watch over the next couple of months as you test and what additional products come out.

I will be interested to hear your thoughts on the OL as I do think the OL is going to have a massive movement coming in the next couple of years. However, I voted for the new Callaway product because our hearts generally win over our minds.

I say Hogans win out in the end.

Considering that performance is probably going to be marginally similar for most iron sets coming out this year, if you really want to do something to improve, OL seems like a much better option than any particular iron set.

I'll go Callaway CF21 Forged if that's what they are called. The irons that are most similar to what we/you are playing right now, CF19 forged. No new hollow body ones, no new CB, no pro model, no combo model, just an updated CF19 classic players distance model that we love right now.:)

I’m gonna say the Srixon ZX5 first choice just over the OL Cobras. Srixon irons are just too good to sleep on knowing what you like in an iron and the Cobras OL lineup looks sick, and because incumbents didn’t go in your general way in regards to college football in 2020 I think you’re looking hard at some change.
Srixon was the runner up last time, so maybe they close the show this time.

I voted for The ZX5’s. I love the XXIO X line in the woods but the irons that Srixon is putting on the market are simply superb.

I'll go Callaway CF21 Forged if that's what they are called. The irons that are most similar to what we/you are playing right now, CF19 forged. No new hollow body ones, no new CB, no pro model, no combo model, just an updated CF19 classic players distance model that we love right now.:)
You could look at the list of irons that I have had in my bag, and say this guy even played the X-24s , he’s absolutely going to choose the Apex CF21... He’s a Callaway Guy.

Back