Jeep Wrangler Owners...

It was brought up in this thread so I figured I would post here since I happened to see one parked yesterday.

to each their own of course, but to me this is just an ugly vehicleView attachment 9017625
That's the sport, based on the escape I believe. I personally think the Bronco itself is pretty nice but I haven't been able to drive one yet.

It was brought up in this thread so I figured I would post here since I happened to see one parked yesterday.

to each their own of course, but to me this is just an ugly vehicleView attachment 9017625
It looks like a slightly cooler looking Kia Soul. You know the one with the hamsters driving.:ROFLMAO:

It looks like a slightly cooler looking Kia Soul. You know the one with the hamsters driving.:ROFLMAO:
lol omg you're totally right!!! I can see it now....including the hamsters

We are looking at all our options, well all that she would be interested but she keeps coming back to the jeep, which I am hopeful that's what she decides. I'll get her what she wants/we can afford though. We test drove the Grand Cherokee Laredo and the Grand Cherokee L and man those were smooth. I loved the GC L, but it was so fricking long, but it's made that way due to the 3rd row. We were told they are coming out with the Wagoneer again and it will have 12 screens on the front dash! It will also have night vision and everything to sense animals or things running out in front of you. Just nuts.
I watched a short video of a new Wagoneer this morning, all interior. I didn't see 12 screens but the dash was a moving fireplace all the way across. It looked impressive!

I watched a short video of a new Wagoneer this morning, all interior. I didn't see 12 screens but the dash was a moving fireplace all the way across. It looked impressive!
I could have swore the salesman told us it would have 12 screens in the dash, but I may have misunderstood, but either way, it looks impressive, but if I remember correctly, he also told us it was going to come in at around 90k. No way I would pay that much for a vehicle, lol.

I agree this sport model isn't great. The regular, bigger model is the one I think looks pretty cool.

I could have swore the salesman told us it would have 12 screens in the dash, but I may have misunderstood, but either way, it looks impressive, but if I remember correctly, he also told us it was going to come in at around 90k. No way I would pay that much for a vehicle, lol.
There's a Wagoneer starting around $68,000 and Grand Wagoneer starting around $88,000.... if I had the money id happily buy a fully loaded Grand Wagoneer. I know Im Jeep biased but I think it looks better and definitely has better interior than a loaded Range Rover

Back