PODCAST Jeff Brunski from Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO Golf: Golf Unfiltered Episode 251

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Radio Network is proud to present the Golf Unfiltered Show with Adam Fonseca. The show brings new and interesting topics and interviews from the world of golf and we are honored to have it as part of our lineup on The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network.

Jeff Brunski is the VP, Research & Development for Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO. Jeff and Adam talk about his early days at Cleveland, including the merger among the three companies. Jeff also discusses his philosophy of R&D, how it has evolved, and how golfers benefit from his work.

Jeff-Glass-Hero-A-1024x437.jpg

Have you downloaded the THP Mobile App? Available now for iOS and Android devices everywhere and is 100% free. The easiest way to enjoy all of the THP content, right in the palm of your hand. You can find it in the Google Play Store or the App Store right now...

Continue reading...

• Admin
Just finished this one. Fantastic conversation with a seriously smart guy (and @golfunfiltered )

I'm about to give this one a listen.

Jeff Brunski is one of my favorite people in the industry to chat with about tech!

Fantastic listen! This was a really insightful conversation.

• Admin
Brunski has a website yesssssssssssssssssss!

Also, everyone should be listening to this!! Love the perspective on XXIO.
That XXIO part was my favorite.

That XXIO part was my favorite.
I love the direction.

XXIO is an incredible brand that uses premium elements to produce great products, but it still has a lot to prove here - Just a nice reminder to people that even though it's new to them, doesn't mean it's new.

I usually don't re-listen to my shows, but I might make an exception on this one.

Good listen!!

More of a popular brand. I think its great that they have developed new ways to conduct R&D and move forward. Awesome no pushback for the releases.

Back