Have a look at some of these.....

For all golfers and gardeners everywhere..... THIS ONE

And for you sweet lovers..... HOW ABOUT THIS
I find those types of puzzles don't do anything for me - I bet they're challenging though. I like some kind of landscape or some other image with some major contrast (sports photo, TV show collage, etc)

Wife and I will start tackling this tonight...

839730DD-ACD7-4346-8319-2D2660447F85.jpeg

It begins

4A440040-0583-4BA6-8219-7AE4F12879A9.jpeg

Is it done yet?!

Haha not even close. Lot of Christmas stuff going on, and going to see Santa today. Only got about 30 mins in so far

Wife is off for a couple days around Christmas and now I’m buying a puzzle!

Day one progress.

669548CE-99CE-4471-BE5D-232DC24C2CCF.jpeg

Here we go!
966C7330-BB18-46D4-A642-74D07AA42A8C.jpeg

puzzle 1.jpg
Just getting started on this 1000 piece puzzle my wife got for Christmas

About 80 percent done on a 1000 piece Pokemon we're doing as a family. Dog got a hold of a piece right when we started and it looks like it's missing at least one piece. But it's been fun.

About 80 percent done on a 1000 piece Pokemon we're doing as a family. Dog got a hold of a piece right when we started and it looks like it's missing at least one piece. But it's been fun.
Which one? Cal and I just wrapped a 1k Charizard vs Gyarados one!

My wife received a puzzle as a gift from her sister for Christmas. The puzzle DOES NOT COME WITH A PICTURE of what you are putting together. Intentionally. That’s next level stuff that I will be avoiding. Has anyone heard of that? New to me.

Last edited:
You have one hour.
Puzzle is finished! Amazingly only lost one piece although this guy did bite a hole in another one.
C62F74EE-9EE7-41C0-BA66-3C0EB9D1D783.jpeg

1C5A8818-5526-49AF-896E-4B295B8294F3.jpeg

My wife received a puzzle as a gift from her sister for Christmas. The puzzle DOES NOT COME WITH A PICTURE of what you are putting together. Intentionally. That’s next level stuff that I will be avoiding. Has anyone heard of that? New to me.
Not gonna lie, I’d be down for that. How many pieces?

All the puzzles I do right now are of the under 100 piece variety...with the kids. But all this talk is getting me interested in more! I used to have a cool marvel comics puzzle as a kid. Need to try to find it when go home this weekend!

we did that the other day! Also finished with Lapras, Gyarados, and Charizard haha!

I think we're going to glue it and put it on his wall.
That was originally our plan, but the dog had other plans. I know at least one other piece is missing as well unfortunately.

Back