Jin Young Ko Appreciation Post

edelguy

be kind to your swing
Reaction score
Handicap
There has been so much golf drama/news in the golf world recently/consecutively with Phil, mens tourneys, etc. that no one is talking about Jin Young Ko’s blistering form right now. 5 wins in 8 starts. Can’t wait to see her at Chevron! LFG. She doesn’t even swing “full” cause of a wrist injury lol79EF9869-039C-4AB1-BB93-0A57B7714CEC.jpeg

She's in full Terminator mode right now, going to be hard for anybody else to keep up this year.

She has been for a while the best golfer on any tour

She's such a badass. Maybe the wrist injury has helped her with expectations and swinging within herself. Beware the injured golfer, right?

Her game is incredible right now and it’s been fun to watch. This kind of dominance is rare and special.

Most dominant golfer in the world and has been for a few years. When she is on, the rest of the field is playing for 2nd. Simple as that.

She's in full Terminator mode right now, going to be hard for anybody else to keep up this year.

She is unbelievable! If she's on broadcast, I'm watching or DVR.
Her swing and tempo are divine.

First start this year winner, HSBC Women’s World Championship and broke Annika Sorenstam record for
most consecutive rounds in the 60s.

Driving Accuracy 89.29%
Greens in Regulation 83.33%
Putts per GIR 1.67

From another World :alien:

First start this year winner, HSBC Women’s World Championship and broke Annika Sorenstam record for

Driving Accuracy 89.29%
Putts per GIR 1.67

Crazy stats. Wow

Driving Accuracy 89.29%
Putts per GIR 1.67

On top of all that, she’s very attractive and well spoken.:love:

She is at it again this week. 1st round 65 for a one shot lead.

She shot a 71 today in the JTBC Classic at Aviara, which ended her streak at 16 consecutive rounds in the 60s! She sits T4 and 3 strokes off the lead going into the weekend.

She shot a 71 today in the JTBC Classic at Aviara, which ended her streak at 16 consecutive rounds in the 60s! She sits T4 and 3 strokes off the lead going into the weekend.

I was just reading an article about that. She’s still at 32 consecutive rounds under par, which is absolutely bonkers. In her last 11 starts, she’s 151 under par. 🤯

Jeez. 16 CONSECUTIVE ROUNDS IN THE 60s 💀💀💀

Her sub-70 streak has ended but I certainly would not bet against her still winning the tournament.

Screenshot_20220325-134730_Instagram.jpg

Great swing & great person. I follow on Instagram, she really appreciates the support.
Best LPGA player right now.

Back