Great looking setup!!! Like the San Diego Toulon.

Last edited:
Nice! I kinda with theyd make an LST 5 wood.
The last ping product I used was a Titanium ISI driver as a hand me down from my dad. So modern ping is really new for me. Bought it on a whim but really liking the LST head. Straight and high which is what I’m looking for.

The last ping product I used was a Titanium ISI driver as a hand me down from my dad. So modern ping is really new for me. Bought it on a whim but really liking the LST head. Straight and high which is what I’m looking for.
Two great combos there. Yeah, they make solid clubs. Feel isn’t the best, but they just always perform so nicely.

I'm so glad you like it and it's getting good use! I could hit bullets with it off the tee but struggled getting height with it off the deck.

How's that shaft make it feel?

I'm so glad you like it and it's getting good use! I could hit bullets with it off the tee but struggled getting height with it off the deck.

Not a 100% sure just yet. Will let you know more after tomrorow's round. I am very familiar with Mitsubishi's blueboard/medium profile so the shaft itself shouldn't be much of an issue.

hit some long high draws off the tee today with this combo. Might need to tweak the adjustment just a hair to get it sitting a little flatter but other than that, I'm really digging this club.

Bit of an update 4/2021

TM SIM2 9* turned down to 7.5* PX Smoke Black RDX 70g 6.0
Callaway X Forged 21* PX U 110g 6.0
Srixon ZX7 4-P Nippon Modus 120S
Vokey SM7 52*F, 58*S DG Wedge
TM Spider X hydro blast flow neck

On the bench: Toulon SD

Biggest changes if you notice, I'm flexing down to stiff. I've typically went for x-stiff or TX flex. I just can't load them properly anymore. I'm more in control with stiff flex. No problem with any ballooning. Hitting it really flush. Also moved to midsize grips. Using less pressure in the hands. Also removed the 3W. I just don't need it. I messes with my head.

Last edited:
Top of bag update mid round. Sig updated too.

Last edited:
Looks like Im due for an update here especially since moving to Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex.

Titleist TSi3 8* (A1 setting) PX Smoke Black RDX 60g 6.0
Callaway Epic Speed 18* PX Smoke iM10 70g 6.0
Titleist 2021 T100S 4-P, DG AMT Tour White S300
Cleveland RTX ZipCore 50, 56, 60 Mid, Raw DG Spinner shafts
Odyssey White Hot OG 7
Ball: TM TP5x

Last edited:
Looks like Im due for an update here especially since moving to Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex.

Titleist TSi3 8* (A1 setting) PX Smoke Black RDX 60g 6.0
Callaway Epic Speed 18* PX Smoke iM10 70g 6.0
Titleist 2021 T100S 4-P, DG AMT Tour White S300
Cleveland RTX ZipCore 50, 56, 60 Mid, Raw DG Spinner shafts
Odyssey White Hot OG 7
Ball: TM TP5x

View attachment 9038375View attachment 9038376
nice set up.

nice set up.
thank you! I'm stoked about the setup, especially the irons. game has taken a hit recently. Not sure what's going on but definitely the 6" between the ears

added a sunday bag for some twilight rounds

IMG_2675.JPGIMG_2674.JPG

Gift from the Mrs!

20221222_161919.jpg20221222_161926.jpg20221222_161945.jpg

Also the line up for 2023:
callaway epic speed max ls 9* px smoke black rdx 60g 6.0
callaway rogue st ls 5w 18* tensei av white 70s
pxg 0311 gen5 4h 22* fuji pro 2.0 8s
srixon zx7 5-p nippon modus 120s
cleveland rtx zipcore 52* 58* dg spinner
toulon san diego

Wow! Nice bag. But you had a great one in Aug too!!

beauty.

Need an update here. I’ll take some pictures later.
May 2023

Same bags - Stitch SL2, Ping Sunday bag.

TM BRNR mini driver. 11.5 head lowered down to 10*. Kaili White 70X shaft. 43.75” length - man this thing is a bomber. Every drive wants to stay straight. I’m also getting more distance compared to my previous Rogue ST Max LS. Heck, even all of the other 45+ length drivers. This one NEEDS to stay in the bag.

Callaway Apex Pro 21 3 Hybrid 20*. Aldila Green NV 85X shaft. - This slot in my bag is weird. I like the sound of a nice flush hybrid. But misses are duck hooks. I may need to mess with my grip and setup a bit for this. Pleased overall though.

Cobra King MB/CB 2023 4-P. KBS $-Taper 130. I’m SO glad to be back playing blades. I also love how the CB soles are slighter larger for that forgiveness. Also, coming from PX 6.0 shafts to the $-Taper. I’m ok with the weight and I actually don’t have to swing as hard as the PXs despite the weight difference.

Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 wedges. 52.09, 58.07. KBS Hi-Rev shafts. I REALLY like the shape of these. I played the first Hi-Toe release and really enjoyed them. I think these will hold up really nicely, especially as it gets hotter here in TX. The RTX ZipCores didn’t work as much as I wanted them to. I think I may have had the wrong specs.

Toulon San Diego w/ Superstroke Zenergy 2.0PT (off the truck release). I’ve kept this in the bag for so long because it has some sentimental value. I got it custom from the garage when my son was born, so has my family’s initials on it. But in reality I’m not putting as well as I would like. I could use some help with a mallet. It’s at 34” so I may cut down to 33” (always liked a shorter putter) and see if that makes it better. One thing for sure though, I’m sticking to left hand low.

Pro V1x Yellow ball. I like the yellow ball color.

Some pictures. The Cobras are so pretty haha

20230521_100059.jpg20230521_100119.jpg20230521_100129.jpg

Back