JMan Rocks the House and Half the Neighborhood.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
So I post a thread, asking to buy a used, older model driver. I expected to fork over about 60 bucks for a 4-5 year old club. I then get a PM from James, asking if I would like a Nicklaus ML4, for free! I'm thinking "Well, it's probably the one that he tested, and has just found a better club for his swing, and is passing it on to another THP'er."

Anyway, I am expecting a well used, but certainly bag worthy club, and it got here today. It was quite certainly bag worthy - it was brand, spanking new. Not a single hit on it, according to James.

Thank you so much man, you are awesome, and the forum is better for your presence here.

This doesn't suprise me at all, Jman is a great guys and an asset to the forum. COngrats on the new driver.

Classy move Jman, good stuff man!

Congrats on the new driver and Sweet Move there Jman!

Very nice, Jman!

As much as I hate to say it JMan does set a good example

Nice jman I am looking for a $60 used lajosi, TP mills, or Betti. Lol

Congrats on the putter, and Jman, another example of why I like THP. Always great to see the good examples people set for others.

Congrats on the putter, and Jman, another example of why I like THP. Always great to see the good examples people set for others.

You'd think it was a putter coming from Jman, right? hehe...

Jman is a cool cat, and an awesome asset to THP.

You'd think it was a putter coming from Jman, right? hehe...

Jman is a cool cat, and an awesome asset to THP.

Nice move by Jman. By my count, he has about 6 ML4's left though :)

That was a very gracious act Jman way to go! Heres hoping good luck with your new driver JR.

Thank you so much man, you are awesome, and the forum is better for your presence here.

Couldn't word it any better, the guy is first class!

JMan is the man! He gave me spinners a while back for free! What a great guy.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Good on you Jman!

Jman is a good guy, no surprises here.

Talk about blushing.

I appreciate the kinds words all, that said, the real emphasis here for me is that Jake is a good kid and deserves it IMO. Jacob, I hope it works out for you and you and the RIP in it get along, if not just let me know.

I've also heard that Jman feeds homeless people with food he buys for double from local farmers.

Way to go JMan! That's an awesome gesture dude!

very cool of you jman. Great people here on THP. Love it!

Pretty nice Jman!

I've been impressed with this jman guy.......real impressed!

Way to go Jman! :thumb:

Back