You bet your ****ing ass I did...

988b8aff6c05ba200ff7d9fac5a6efac.jpg

CB-1008 was one of my favorites.

Yeah, those are suuuuhhhhwwwweeeeeet.

Yeah, those are suuuuhhhhwwwweeeeeet.

They really are. Part of me wishes I’d gone with the raw black heads so they’d rust over time, but these are satiny beauty.

Bag is gonna be wild in 2019.

Getting closer.....

8ef794f8943e7078efca7679bb5b70b9.jpg

89689dbda7be2b1ffd56a21504c14993.jpg

126a7dd2267375a47d20d81d396c0fd2.jpg

47139cf2dc421776bd2cd308fa1b005d.jpg

29f95e24d784b3a842f1bc2af622d9a7.jpg

50a239ab4a4eeac3a27e22f205ce37ec.jpg

9651cda8ecb539f0682600ca7e63f7c2.jpg

#Swagtothefullest

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

When does that bag become neon?!

Very nice!! Love the headcover game and the New Level irons and wedges!!

Really liking the Swag putter information you been dishing. #thinking

Hoping for a CS mallet on the horizon.

jM

Those MG irons are so sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Looking forward to your experience with them. Maybe some day....sigh!

Hoping for a CS mallet on the horizon.

jM
I’d think eventually he will venture into something CS, but I’m not sure if this year is the year.

Those MG irons are so sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Looking forward to your experience with them. Maybe some day....sigh!

Haha, they are indeed. Right now they’re 1a to my New Level 902’s 1b, so it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out over the next month or so when I finally get them both on range and on LM.

Love seeing the CBX hybrid in the mix. According to the update I received yesterday, I should be looking at a bag full of CBX clubs in a week and a half.

Love seeing the CBX hybrid in the mix. According to the update I received yesterday, I should be looking at a bag full of CBX clubs in a week and a half.

Not to high Jack the thread, but I was wondering when those were coming.

Such a cool diverse looking bag.

Fantastic looking bag - big fan of the mix there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....

New Level are getting Elevate x100 this week which could completely shake up the iron spot.

CBX hybo is getting a change to an ACCRA hybrid shaft and I’m excited about it, only one other hybrid out there is tempting for me to put against it, and it’s PXG.

Fairway has a big challenger coming in the end of this week or early next.

Driver is looking F9ish, but there’s another challenger coming in soon.

Wedges are safe, fun, and gorgeous.

Putter is safe, rusty, and awesome.

Golf ball....hell I don’t know lmao

Great looking set up that I could easily game. The Srixon 3 wood is very interesting - it’s the only club I’m shopping for this spring after cracking my 2Deep last fall and the F85 is not one that I’ve hit yet. I’ll have to try one out in a couple months when spring arrives.

Great looking set up that I could easily game. The Srixon 3 wood is very interesting - it’s the only club I’m shopping for this spring after cracking my 2Deep last fall and the F85 is not one that I’ve hit yet. I’ll have to try one out in a couple months when spring arrives.

Reeeeeeeally good ball speed, to the point it surprised me it went toe to toe with my TEE’s. Looks are....different....with the ridge, but it sets up well. The M5 I think it going to be the real challenger for the fairway spot for me this year though, that or I could see going back to the CBX 16.5

F9 eh? Does the Max finally go down? :D

Back