I'm glad you made a distinction...

"pretty badass new WITB", because I was a little jelly over the old one. Will be cool to see those tombstone edition wedgies, just make sure your controller doesn't subtly and covertly changes out all your headcovers patriotically. That would make me sad because sprinkles are for winners!

Got everything cleaned up to leave Thursday, so why not an update. This is what I'm taking into the 2019 season....until June and the TMaG event!

DSC00155-XL.jpg

DSC00157-XL.jpg

DSC00158-XL.jpg

DSC00160-XL.jpg

Cobra F9 10.5 w/ ACCRA TZ6 Proto
DSC00161-XL.jpg

DSC00163-XL.jpg

Callaway Epic Flash 12.0 w/ PX HZRDUS Smoke 70g 6.5
DSC00164-XL.jpg

DSC00166-XL.jpg

TaylorMade M5 15.0 w/ ACCRA FX 2.0
DSC00167-XL.jpg

DSC00168-XL.jpg

Cobra F9 19.0 w/ ACCRA FX 2.0
DSC00169-XL.jpg

DSC00170-XL.jpg

Cobra F9 5i (22.5) w/ Graphite Design HY-85X
DSC00171-XL.jpg

DSC00172-XL.jpg

Callaway Apex 19 Combo 5-PW w/ TT Elevate X100
DSC00173-XL.jpg

DSC00174-XL.jpg

DSC00175-XL.jpg

Cleveland RTX-4 48M/54M/60XL w/ TT DG TI S400
DSC00176-XL.jpg

DSC00177-XL.jpg

SWAG Handsome Too Raw
DSC00179-XL.jpg

DSC00180-XL.jpg

SWAG Handsome One Naked VICE
DSC00181-XL.jpg

DSC00182-XL.jpg

Subtle Patriot Stand Bag
DSC00185-XL.jpg

Puuuuuumped to put this setup into play this spring and summer. Will be a lot of fun to see how the TM driver fitting situation goes, we are gonna have a heck of a throwdown come June!

That’s an impressive setup sir!! Like the looks of it!!

Stamping on the wedges came out great. And the head covers also look pretty fantastic. Although I’m still partial to the NES hardcover you have.

Well done, sir!

giphy.gif

I. ****ing. Love. My. Bag.

I have the CF16 combo and interested in how the new combo stacks up to the old ... ive always thought the integration of the 16's as a combo set wasnt that great between 7 and 8, ie thickness of topline and offset looks quite different etc i just hit the damm things but always wanted them to be closer as a combo...so how is the new 19 combo in those respects? Ive also found the pros and normal apex wear differently as well , i assume they have sorted the flyers, for me its more now about how they fit together visually as i cant complain about the CF16 combo performance

cheers

I have the CF16 combo and interested in how the new combo stacks up to the old ... ive always thought the integration of the 16's as a combo set wasnt that great between 7 and 8, ie thickness of topline and offset looks quite different etc i just hit the damm things but always wanted them to be closer as a combo...so how is the new 19 combo in those respects? Ive also found the pros and normal apex wear differently as well , i assume they have sorted the flyers, for me its more now about how they fit together visually as i cant complain about the CF16 combo performance

cheers

Much better here. The Pro's here are designed to blend and have differences from the full set of pros. Best combo set of irons I have played, and one of the best sets I have ever played.

There HAS to be visual differences in offset and topline because we are talking two very different designs which will always be the case, but, this go round ti does blend better.

I have a soft spot for the XR16.

edit: I just realized how the old the post was and how many pages were here.

I have a soft spot for the XR16.

Still one of the best drivers I have played, and maybe honestly the best Callaway driver I have EVER played for me.

Funny how we still move on from those things. Haha

Still one of the best drivers I have played, and maybe honestly the best Callaway driver I have EVER played for me.

Funny how we still move on from those things. Haha

It really is. I have a brand new G410 Plus but I still tinker with the Callaway. It is just such a beautiful striking and sounding driver.

Post Injected Speed update....

9ddb3c7eaffdce47d76f119de99fc4a1.jpg

4f34f57803aa1d76076c260b3244314d.jpg

d1808b03e5f8cf3ab678f2e4a38a5040.jpg

4b831577983bd1b028bb8c47bfabca70.jpg

That’s a dope a$$ bag you got there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharped Dressed Man- Love the new Head covers to dress that bag sir....I was so Jelly when you hit that shot closer to the 150 stake than i did.....it all worked out.

Sharped Dressed Man- Love the new Head covers to dress that bag sir....I was so Jelly when you hit that shot closer to the 150 stake than i did.....it all worked out.

Thanks my friend, that shot was for an even better prize though!

M6 fairway wood! Haha

oh crap, that was right......i need to take my old azz rocket ballz to the PGASS and pair it up against the new one.....

oh crap, that was right......i need to take my old azz rocket ballz to the PGASS and pair it up against the new one.....

That sir, with some data, could make for one hell of a thread.

Awesome headcovers from TaylorMade this season bag looks mint!

Awesome headcovers from TaylorMade this season bag looks mint!

Thank you! Yeah, winning the HC’s was pretty cool, will actually work with this bag and my HS mascot bag which is nice. Gonna roll with them a while and give the Robert Mark’s a break!

Happier is this 3w cover actually fits on the OG One and I don’t have to use a driver cover! Haha

Man, the raw destressed look of those Cleveland's is so sick. Have never seen the back be so different from the sole like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back