Job Interview this morning

mdbuschsr

Just playing for fun
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 17.3
A little while back I made a post asking for help of the spiritual variety. It worked so well, I want to say thanks to everyone for their thoughts & prayers.

I have a job interview this morning, I believe, as a result of all those prayers. Keep thinking good things!

good luck today buddy! i hope things work out for you.

Good luck man. Look them in the eye and ask questions.

good luck! don't leave your fly open

Good luck! I'm sure you will do great.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Good luck!!!

Best of luck! :D

Best of Luck! I hope you get the job. Keep us posted.

No doubt you'll do well! Good luck!

Walk in with your shoulders back, your head high, and a calm assurance in your strut. You sell yourself with strong confidence without showing a flare for being cocky. Good luck buddy and our prayers are still with ya :thumb:

Walk in with your shoulders back, your head high, and a calm assurance in your strut. You sell yourself with strong confidence without showing a flare for being cocky. Good luck buddy and our prayers are still with ya :thumb:

Ole Gray is 100% correct, you sell yourself with strong confidence without showing a flare for being cocky. Remember the interviewer(s) name and call them by their name several times during the interview. As mentioned, ask questions (but not about specific salary unless it is mentioned) & take a notepad and write down something that stirs your interest. Look them in the eye when answering questions and don't give a general answer about what you might do in a situation always include your personal experience in the answer.
Good luck and prayers sent.

Good luck!

Congrats on the interview, hope all goes well. Were pulling for you.

Good luck man I know you will do great as you have the full support of the THP family behind you. I don't have any extra advice to give as everything needed for a good interview has already been said. Its all about confidence and how you carry yourself, if you act and carry yourself like you are the best man for the job, you will be the best man for the job.

Good luck!!

Good luck!!! you want me to go with you in case you have a problem pronouncing his/her name

[video=youtube;UT-j_LSWM_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT-j_LSWM_A[/video]

EDIT: I just realized there may be some offensive language in there. so just watch the first 30 seconds or so

Good luck and be positive!

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!!

Good luck today!

Good luck today. Sending really good thoughts to you.

Good luck Matt. As someone who is the process of hiring right now, I can tell you that the advice from Ole Gray, DawgDaddy and CoolBreezeare spot on. In addition, do a little homework about the company you're applying with, and by all means, if you don't know an answer to a question - especially a technical one - remember it's OK to say you don't know. If you make something up, the interviewer will know.

Back