Joel Dahmen's bucket hat ?

DG_1234

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anybody here know the brand/model of the bucket style hat Joel Dahmen was wearing today during the final round of the Los Angeles tournament ?
The brim looked to be relatively stiff (not floppy) and the size of the brim seemed just right. I would like to buy one of those hats.

Haha! Welcome to my world, So hard to find these large brim golf hats that the pros wear.

I have a thread: I think it may be this:
19TTLMTRSSWHTGRYXAPA_White_Harbor_Blue

Here you go...

Here you go...

Thank you sir:)
Using the link you provided I learned the name and brand of the hat is the Imperial-Hampton. I placed an order and am looking forward to receiving this hat !

Haha! Welcome to my world, So hard to find these large brim golf hats that the pros wear.

I have a thread: I think it may be this:

I am not much interested in "what the pros wear", I just like to find and collect hats. For golf I like to wear bucket style hats and for the past couple have years have been wearing Ping-Boonies, which I like for their relatively firm brim and overall lightweight.
I don't especially like the floppy brim style bucket hats, so I started this thread because the bucket hat Dahmen wore today appeared to have a relatively firm-rigid brim.

Thank you sir:)
Using the link you provided I learned the name and brand of the hat is the Imperial-Hampton. I placed an order and am looking forward to receiving this hat !
Your Welcome my friend. Glad I could help, and would like your review when you get your order. They make so many hats I want own. The DNA collection and the US Open collection are awesome. I'm going to order the The Old Norse – Watership Cooling Sun-Protection Hat before the heat humidity arrive.

Your Welcome my friend. Glad I could help, and would like your review when you get your order. They make so many hats I want own. The DNA collection and the US Open collection are awesome. I'm going to order the The Old Norse – Watership Cooling Sun-Protection Hat before the heat humidity arrive.

I've owned the Imperial Oxford model bucket hat for about a year, but the brim is a floppy/casual style so I use it more for fishing or walking the dogs than I do for golf.
Mostly for golf I wear the Ping Boonie bucket style hat, which is nice and lightweight and has a relatively firm brim. For this one I have both a grey and a white, and I rotate them.
But I can make use of another bucket so thanks again for the "heads up" about which bucket hat I Dahmen was wearing yesterday. Imperial has many embroidery options. Back when I bought my Oxford bucket I ordered the green shamrock embroidery. For my new Imperial-Hampton I chose the image of a rose for its embroidery.Flower-160x160.png

I will be wearing a full brim hat this year. I need to do what little I can going forward. Decades of high elevation sun.

I love the No Cancer hat. I might have to pick one of those up.

One question I've always had about the Old Norse style hat (with mesh inserts for cooling) is whether sun rays penetrate thru the mesh, essentially defeating the purpose.
For those with hair protecting their skin I guess it would not matter, but if it's bare skin on the other side of the mesh I wonder about the protection.

Thanks for this thread. Ive been looking to buy a new hat since I lost my old one. I've been having a hard time picking the right brand thats why I look at what the pros are using.

Last edited:
Back