Jogger pants for golf?

If they weren't all 100+ dollars I'd consider it haha

Costco

I bought my first pair (32° Heat) last week and am also old and fat. I believe I'll be buying more.

Never say never. Except for this. Never.

More support in here for joggers than there usually is on any other thread! Loving it!

Joggers would be like leggings on my thunderthighs

So hell no

If you have calves like mine you don't cover them up under any circumstance.

No to joggers, no to pants, no to crew socks

More support in here for joggers than there usually is on any other thread! Loving it!

Do joggers have a spot for you to attach your Whoop charger? Then maybe you wouldn't lose it and you'd look "cool".

**Disclaimer** I love @Muchmore18 but I love giving him :poop: more.

Do joggers have a spot for you to attach your Whoop charger? Then maybe you wouldn't lose it and you'd look "cool".

**Disclaimer** I love @Muchmore18 but I love giving him :poop: more.
You mean a pocket :LOL: Yes they do indeed!!

Does that pocket also keep you from losing a Hideaway divot tool? :eek:
I had shorts on that day. I've never lost anything wearing Joggers 😁

I just haven't pulled the trigger yet but consider me in.

This, go ahead and shut get down. Plus they look nice with my t shirts I play in. 😧

Assuming they're just named after the sweatpants they originated from, which seem like they would be perfect to jog in. I would know though, those days are in the rearview! 😂
I should clarify, I will never wear them (perhaps actual ogger sweatpants), but couldn't care less if others do.

Costco

I bought my first pair (32° Heat) last week and am also old and fat. I believe I'll be buying more.

I love their stuff have their boxer briefs and shorts.

I would. Doesn't need to be elastic around the ankle to count
In that case I'm firmly in this camp. I have a couple pairs of the tapered UA pants and they are a great fit.

I was thinking more the soccer type, not the Justin Thomas type. But too late, it’s quarter zip weather and I couldn’t resist.
🤣

In that case I'm firmly in this camp. I have a couple pairs of the tapered UA pants and they are a great fit.
You also said you haven't pulled the trigger yet before that post. Which joggers are you looking at?

I just wanted to clarify, most of my disdain for joggers is that I wore tight rolled jeans in grade school and now I look back at pictures and feel like someone should've slapped me across the head for even trying that. And also I could never pull off the jogger look pants being tight anywhere is uncomfortable for me. I do however see the benefits of wearing them if there's flooding or something like that.

That's it. I'll see myself out of this thread. :ROFLMAO:

I would. Doesn't need to be elastic around the ankle to count
In that case, I can just buy some 32" inseam, slim fit pants, and catch all the high waters insults!

You also said you haven't pulled the trigger yet before that post. Which joggers are you looking at?
I like the Puma ones quite a bit, having cloudspun pants might not be a terrible thing :unsure:.

In that case, I can just buy some 32" inseam, slim fit pants, and catch all the high waters insults!
Would indeed be the same thing :LOL:

Back