John Dalys Attire

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
ept_sports_golf_experts-86320160-1241011829.jpg

Wow, he has a shirt on! That's a start! hehe

I would think you fashionistas would be loving this outfit, right?

he looks awfully orange

He must of gone on a bender and when he woke up he thought he was Ian Poulter.

That would have been great for a caption this contest cantputt!

those pants are awesomecore to the max!

I think that may have been for the Bill Murray Caddyshack charity tournament, no?

I would think you fashionistas would be loving this outfit, right?

Not at all. Enjoying style and caring what you look like does not mean having to go wild and not match.

It's a good thing he didn't enter the contest for the worst golf outfit, he would have won for sure.

That MIGHT look good on Ian Poulter, but not on John Daly.

That's the thinnest I've seen JD in 15 years at least!

For the record though, he does look ridiculous in that getup.

They should change the name to Louda$$

Claire :love:s Loudmouth (but not on John Daly). I wish they had a women's line!

Daly has some sort of rubber band on his stomach. The weight loss has been dramatically unsustainable; he'll never maintain it.

Wow, John Daly looks so old! I guess getting drunk all the time and putting up with ex wives will do that to ya...

By the way, this is another brand that we really loved at the beginning and still do however the quality of their clothes after a few washes leaves something to be desired.

By the way, this is another brand that we really loved at the beginning and still do however the quality of their clothes after a few washes leaves something to be desired.

That reminds me, did you guys get your front-load washer hooked up yet?

That's a shame; here's what's on the front page of the web site. It's a hoot:

Shag-Black.jpg

(I couldn't talk Hubby into any of their stuff, though.)

Those things are pretty cool Harry. Although I thought it filled up with water! So the show wasn't nearly as good as I hoped! They do a great job though.

We sure did Harry. The steam washer and steam dryer are just awesome. For people that really want to care for quality clothes, it is the only way to go.

Claire, if I wore that...my dad would shoot me dead on the spot.

Those things are pretty cool Harry. Although I thought it filled up with water! So the show wasn't nearly as good as I hoped! They do a great job though.

IIUC, That's the reason they are so efficient work so well. Instead of circulating clothes around in the same dirty water until the rinse cycle, clothes are rolled (?) through just a small amount of water which is regularly replaced with clean water. And because there is no agitator, there is less stress on the clothes.

Yeah. Jacqui knew what it was going to do. I was just expecting something more exciting. Kinda like when I went to Hooters the first time and thought it was a topless joint. I was pretty disappointed with Hooters.

Back