John Dalys Attire

I dont think anybody ever doubted you Claire.

Those outfits usually only work if you are skinny and have the game to back up looking ridiculous....

And can't he just go away quietly?

I dont think anybody ever doubted you Claire.

I've been told he's selling their stuff on his web site, but I haven't bothered to check.

Like I said earlier, I was actually a fan of their gear and reviewed it on my own dime. However the durability after less than 3 washes leaves a lot to be desired.

I have thought about this over and over and my final conclusion to his none shirt wearing habits, it because of those nice sweat marks he gets on all his shirts lol. Not a fun time being sweaty on the course that's for sure, but yeesh some guys on the course including him and a few professionals it's just too much lol

We can CONFIRM that he will have something pretty crazy atleast one day at the British. We heard it right from his mouth at dinner at Doral. And we saw the outfit. But his new line for the US is tame and is one of the nicest we have ever seen. And we are not limiting that to golf wear. Just that nice. However it is pricy.

any chance it will be those British flag pants? those things were cool looking!

What did he wear today? Okay, I could Google it myself. But I'm lazy.

In a fruitless attempt to boost my post count by finding a photo of John Daly's outfit today (I guess I don't search well enough), I came across the following. Irrelevant but funny. (I couldn't get a bigger image--sorry about making you squint.)

What did he wear today? Okay, I could Google it myself. But I'm lazy.

934b88473cedd8bb05fb23a73bc3197f-getty-85998396wl046_open_de_espan.jpg

How did you find that? I ended up looking for it, and couldn't find it?

Did the fellow make the cut, so we can keep watching this train wreck all weekend?

Those must be last year's pants; they're not on the web site, but I've seen them. So here's my prediction:

Thanks John
You're showing us fat men we can have style :clown:

How did you find that? I ended up looking for it, and couldn't find it?

Did the fellow make the cut, so we can keep watching this train wreck all weekend?

He's 11 shots back at -2 (T36) and made the cut.

You're mean, Harry!

In a fruitless attempt to boost my post count by finding a photo of John Daly's outfit today (I guess I don't search well enough), I came across the following. Irrelevant but funny. (I couldn't get a bigger image--sorry about making you squint.)

Claire that is weak. :D

I kind of think the Loudmouth Golf Gear fits Daly well. He is a loudmouth, a little out there, and some might call him colorful. I think it works. And Claire that picture/joke was very funny!

these clothes just dont look right on him imo. i think he'd look better in camo stuff like Boo

i think that outfit above would have looked better with a blue shirt. he just has too much orange/yellow going on

Is that his hair color or is it bleached?

Back