John Dalys Attire

he may be looking better physically, but he just doesnt look right in those clothes IMO

I think its his head. He needs to grow the mullet back or wear a hat or something.

i do like the looks of those Adams Idea Pro Black blades though

adams_ideaproblack_irons.jpg

I think its his head. He needs to grow the mullet back or wear a hat or something.

lol, could be. i think he has too much yellow going on

I'd wear it to if they payed me JB. I think people are forgetting this is a sponsor.

Many apparel companies do not pay their players but rather give them a wardrobe. I am not sure that he is getting paid.

Except for the black (or navy) floral patches, those pants aren't so bad.

I think somebody traded him those pants for a couple of autographed balls.

Spoiler
And I don't mean golf balls.

Fourth round:

4d0cbd6590bea9646e285c4e49ada658-getty-86431793sf033_bmw_italian_o.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and here are the 2nd and 3rd round choices:

86737168.jpg

86870864.jpg

I like all those outfits......now that's style.

Someplace, I know I posted that I thought day 2 pants were great but I specifically DIDN'T want to see them on John Daly. That's why.

Someplace, I know I posted that I thought day 2 pants were great but I specifically DIDN'T want to see them on John Daly. That's why.

i agree 100%. those outfits do not work on JD

that first outfit made him look like a giant yellow popsickle

I agree the outfits are a little out there but I still stick with my first thought....you take a guy whose personality is loud and out there and you put him in clothes that are loud and out there....I think it's a perfect match regardless of his physique.

I agree the outfits are a little out there but I still stick with my first thought....you take a guy whose personality is loud and out there and you put him in clothes that are loud and out there....I think it's a perfect match regardless of his physique.

I totally agree with this. It may be rather ugly but I think its awesome that he doesn't care what people think. He makes it work.

Irish Open Pro-Am:

0d76ebe9a709ca622bab0e1bd3cb3074-getty-86044558ar037_the_3_irish_o.jpg

Irish Open First Round:

7d23990783dc60722ceb0710fa3ac098-getty-golf-epga-irish_open.jpg

Obviously this deal is working for both parties since they are now being featured on ESPN on PTI.

Some people cannot stand the guy. I get that. But the guy gets serious attention and any small company will get noticed with JD using their stuff.

Back