John Dalys Attire

That is correct Harry. And now with the ones that we got that do steam clean, it is even less stress on certain fabrics.

Yeah. Jacqui knew what it was going to do. I was just expecting something more exciting. Kinda like when I went to Hooters the first time and thought it was a topless joint. I was pretty disappointed with Hooters.
Ive never been all that impressed with Hooters. The waiteresses always try way too hard to flirt with me (to the point where its almost annoying) and the food really isnt that good.
Buffalo Wild Wings is waaaay, waaay, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Hooters.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

and the weird part is, Poulter has been dressing kinda normal lately...

I've seen that outfit before...

ah yes, I found it.

Spoiler

ap_popmart_090225_ssh.jpg

Popadam.jpg

Bake,
We reviewed his new line and it is very classy and tame.

Bake,
We reviewed his new line and it is very classy and tame.
Yeah, I was surprised when I was him play at a recent tournament and his outfit wasnt very loud.
I was almost disappointed because Im so used to seeing him wear crazy patterns and the UK flag pants.

Well
It's an improvement.He used to look like a nascar driver with all the sponsor logos.

We can CONFIRM that he will have something pretty crazy atleast one day at the British. We heard it right from his mouth at dinner at Doral. And we saw the outfit. But his new line for the US is tame and is one of the nicest we have ever seen. And we are not limiting that to golf wear. Just that nice. However it is pricy.

We can CONFIRM that he will have something pretty crazy atleast one day at the British. We heard it right from his mouth at dinner at Doral. And we saw the outfit. But his new line for the US is tame and is one of the nicest we have ever seen. And we are not limiting that to golf wear. Just that nice. However it is pricy.
Im guessing he toned it down a bit for his line in order to appeal to people who want a more subdued style. What fits Poulter's style may not be something that lots of people want, you know?
I remember seeing an episode of, "Playing Lessons" on TGC one time where at the end Poulter showed some of the special clothes that FJ made for him and man was it ugly. It was all pastel colors, baby blue and pink. Its definetly not something I would ever wear.
I remember you saying that his line was pretty pricey but that the prices would probably come down after a while.

His inaugural line (spring) is pricy, however the Fall line is priced lower. However his line is filled with pastels. Light blues and pinks. We love that stuff.

However his line is filled with pastels. Light blues and pinks. We love that stuff.
Where Im from, a man could get beat up for wearing colors like that. LOL :D

Where Im from, a man could get beat up for wearing colors like that. LOL :D

Where you're from, men wear giant fake cheese on their heads.

The woman speaks the truth!

We had a laugh at the infamous Giants/Packers playoff game last season...SO much hunter's orange in Lambeau. A bunch of Sconnies wearing the warmest stuff they've got, I guess!

The woman speaks the truth!

We had a laugh at the infamous Giants/Packers playoff game last season...SO much hunter's orange in Lambeau. A bunch of Sconnies wearing the warmest stuff they've got, I guess!

Clever how you got this thread back on track!

Aint it cool? I love when they show the Packer games on TV and almost everyone in the stands is wearing either blaze orange or camo. :D

Obviously the circus is in town.

That's the thinnest I've seen JD in 15 years at least!

For the record though, he does look ridiculous in that getup.

I was thinking the same thing.

Could you imagine Arny or Jack in those pants?? :shock:

Is this any better? I think I liked yesterday's better.

Loudmouth must be a sponsor? This pair is called "bar code."

Just checked their web site; the only pro golfer (and I use that term loosely) they list, is Bobby Wilson "professional long driver."

The black disco balls remain my favorite, but I really don't want to see John Daly in them:

I have put a call into both Woody at Loudmouth and Daly's PR guy, but he is definitely wearing their gear. We will see where it leads.

I have put a call into both Woody at Loudmouth and Daly's PR guy, but he is definitely wearing their gear. We will see where it leads.

This is why you should believe me! I recognized it right away.

Back