John Morgan Golf Apparel

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
In for review is clothing from John Morgan and it has already exceeded my expectations so far. Their focus on soft, natural fibers is a refreshing change of pace in today’s golf apparel. It’s so nice that I’m a bit afraid to get it dirty.

https://www.johnmorgangolf.com

I did some searching on the forum and couldn’t find anyone talking the apparel but it needs to be discussed. Has anyone had any experience with John Morgan apparel?

Some photos of what John Morgan sent for review:

2956fb1eadf1de2785a8d1f115410d99.jpg
39ba530bf7d9c3f4260011da67c2fd14.jpg

I have seen them advertised and found some of their stuff really intriguing, but haven't pick anything up yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

In for review is clothing from John Morgan and it has already exceeded my expectations so far. Their focus on soft, natural fibers is a refreshing change of pace in today’s golf apparel. It’s so nice that I’m a bit afraid to get it dirty.

https://www.johnmorgangolf.com

I did some searching on the forum and couldn’t find anyone talking the apparel but it needs to be discussed. Has anyone had any experience with John Morgan apparel?

Nice Clothing - Clean.
I don't know if it's because looking at this from my work computer however I couldn't get the sizes or add to the cart links to work.

Modern golf apparel with cotton. Yes!!!

That 1/4 looks nice.

I like that shirt. Curious how it fits through the mid section.

fabric looks nice, style looks nice, then i saw the price

I like the look of it. I ordered one of the wide stripe shirts that was on sale. I went a size up because it seemed the sizing was a little smaller than other shirts I like. We'll see how it fits.

it looks really good. but being in orlando, i can't rep anything with the name john morgan.

Saw that they have a 40% off sale going on for a few of their pieces.

The polos have a great look to them but not something I'd typically rock on the course, more out to dinner. How's the fabric @Molten? Think it would tolerate a 90 degree day?

Saw that they have a 40% off sale going on for a few of their pieces.

The polos have a great look to them but not something I'd typically rock on the course, more out to dinner. How's the fabric @Molten? Think it would tolerate a 90 degree day?

I’ll be honest, I can’t tell if it can handle 90. It is predominantly natural fibers so it should stand up well. But It isn’t terribly thin. I think it should be fine but it’s hard to tell in the winter months.

They are very comfortable and the 1/4 zip is silly good off the course.

Sorry to everyone who has a question - I’ll try to get you some answers soon. I’ve been buried recently but I’m going to give the polo a test run tomorrow.

The 1/4 zip is suppppppper nice.

I’ll be honest, I can’t tell if it can handle 90. It is predominantly natural fibers so it should stand up well. But It isn’t terribly thin. I think it should be fine but it’s hard to tell in the winter months.

They are very comfortable and the 1/4 zip is silly good off the course.

I think it'd be awesome if it didn't... which sounds a bit weird but I'd love to see more companies have a variance in profile to support all play.

Looking forward to your thoughts. The first look is something I would wear to work.

I like the thicker/heavier weight fabric for off course wear - any stretch to it?

@mclovin what's the john morgan orlando reference?

I think it'd be awesome if it didn't... which sounds a bit weird but I'd love to see more companies have a variance in profile to support all play.

Honestly, this company makes great clothing that will transition from a fast nine to dinner. It fits in and functions in both places. And the natural fibers are refreshing.

I see this more as off the course shirt at first blush but that is a half baked opinion AT BEST.

Honestly, this company makes great clothing that will transition from a fast nine to dinner. It fits in and functions in both places. And the natural fibers are refreshing.

I see this more as off the course shirt at first blush but that is a half baked opinion AT BEST.

I love it. Eager to see how it changes as you get to wear the shirts a bit more. That 1/4 zip is incredible.

My shirt came in today. The material (55% Cotton / 40% Modal / 5% Spandex) has a nice touch. It’s soft and Best comparisons that I have in my closet is the Peter Millar seaside wash but with slightly more stretch than the PM or a Travis Mathew “Classy” model polo. It’s somewhere between those two. It is a little larger than I expected. I’m returning it for a size down (assuming sale shirts can be returned and exchanged). For me, it’s probably more of a casual wear shirt than golf.

hmm, I really like the looks of that 1/4 zip

My shirt came in today. The material (55% Cotton / 40% Modal / 5% Spandex) has a nice touch. It’s soft and Best comparisons that I have in my closet is the Peter Millar seaside wash but with slightly more stretch than the PM or a Travis Mathew “Classy” model polo. It’s somewhere between those two. It is a little larger than I expected. I’m returning it for a size down (assuming sale shirts can be returned and exchanged). For me, it’s probably more of a casual wear shirt than golf.

What is "modal"?

I’m a fan of that 1/4 zip also. Very clean and classic look, just not sure I’d rock that color on the course during my wet winter season. Darker and I can easily sport that!

Back