Joined my first mens league

uitar99

Reaction score
Handicap
Starts May 7-Just got my initial email. Modified stableford scoring-gotta read up on that

local courses haven't opened yet, to much snow. the extra nights will make up for lost late march/april rounds.

My wife has done the same.

Should translate to 60 or 70 outings each this year, counting the rounds we play together

Bring on the heat

Very nice. Good luck in the league!

Starts May 7-Just got my initial email. Modified stableford scoring-gotta read up on that

local courses haven't opened yet, to much snow. the extra nights will make up for lost late march/april rounds.

Should translate to 60 or 70 outings each this year, counting the rounds we play together

Bring on the heat

Modified Stableford is a point scoring system that rewards Birdies more than it penalizes Bogeys (with a max of Double Bogey), which will typically reward aggressive play (provided handicaps are used)

Nice, have fun! I'm trying to do the same. Was put on the single list since I don't know anyone that wants to join. Was told if there isn't another single then I'll become a sub for the season. Better than nothing.

Have fun.

Have fun with it! I joined a league for the first time in years last year and had a great time.

Nice, have fun! I'm trying to do the same. Was put on the single list since I don't know anyone that wants to join. Was told if there isn't another single then I'll become a sub for the season. Better than nothing.

Same with me. I'm a single but there are a number of singles being put together.

Bring on the heat

Have fun!

I signed up as a sub for the Thursday night league when I was at the club for two years and ended up playing almost every week when I was available. It's probably the same at most places with people being away for work, summer vacations, etc.

Back