Rjohnson

Reaction score
Hello,

I was member a few years, even got to go on the Budget Golf championship at Cog Hill. The last 3 years have been rough. Lost my parents on the same day, wife had cancer (ok now), had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder 2019, just had the same on my left 5 weeks ago.

In a better place now, ready to get back it. I don’t have the email account I used before, so I created a new account, new start.

Hoping to go on some golf outings once I heal and make some new golfing friends.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back. Happy to hear that things are getting better for you. :thumb:

Welcome Back!!!
Sorry to hear about your tough times but hopefully clear skies are ahead.
Get well soon!

Welcome back. Life has a ways of kicking you in the nards sometimes. Glad to see you’re bouncing back!

Welcome back and hope you are in a good place now.

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it

Welcome back!

Sorry for your loss.
Welcome back.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Welcome Back!

Sorry for your loss! Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back. I came back to golf about 4 years ago after a lot of stuff going on and still love the game. The trials bring some new perspective and make me realize every day is a great day. I bring that attitude to the course now and it definitely helps.

Welcome back. I came back to golf about 4 years ago after a lot of stuff going on and still love the game. The trials bring some new perspective and make me realize every day is a great day. I bring that attitude to the course now and it definitely helps.

For sure, I have a different outlook now, went thru some dark times, sometimes felt like life was spiraling out of control. Still have about 3 months until I can chip/putt, but have something to look forward to.

I appreciate all the kind words. I am hoping for a normal rest of the year and next year.

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back!

Back