Jon Rahm Joins Callaway Staff

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The rumors have been swirling for a while now, but today they are official. Jon Rahm, the #2 ranked player in the world is making a full bag change and joining the Callaway Golf tour staff in a multiyear agreement.

Rahm will transition into a full bag of Callaway and has been working extensively with the Tour Department dialing in every aspect of his new clubs.

1-1024x692.jpg

A little side note in this, is before turning professional, Rahm was a Callaway and Odyssey player using their equipment at Arizona State where he won 11 tournaments and received the Ben Hogan Award is the best college player in the US back to back years.

“I’m so happy to...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he had to land somewhere I guess.

New year, new opportunity. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he represents the brand well.

sums up my thoughts better than i could

Huge potential upside for both parties with this agreement.

Last edited:
Knew It was coming based on the rumors. Hopefully he represents Callaway well.

I thought his on-course behavior improved as the year continued. I think he will always have tantrums - something about Spaniards.

Last edited:
Course record in his first round with the new clubs? Look out Bryson, someone else will be playing Augusta at a lower par this year. I still see this as a big win for Callaway and look forward to hopefully seeing Rahm grow and mature with the brand. Cool to see he’s full bag and golf balls and rocking the TM brand.

Wow they got him with a full bag and apparel (Travis Mathew) deal, that’s impressive.

Another big name heading to Callaway. Definitely making some moves to build up the stable.

This is a good acquisition for Callaway! I kinda like Rahm. He’s a great player.

Lot's of "Prototypes" in the bag. Since he is in the TOC this week, maybe we get a "Peekaboo" look at his bag.
Just seems like recent converts to Callaway haven't had "Earthshattering" results.

Interesting signing, but anytime world #2 is available and you have a shot, why not sign him and get some brand exposure.

I hope it's a good move for both of them. Really interested in seeing what he put in the bag. I saw a pic on social media and there was an interesting long iron in there that looked like a mashup of a couple products. Maybe a prototype? Maybe something we'll learn more about in a few weeks.

Missed the Travis Mathew agreement on this. That is huge as well!

Hopefully works out for both

This is a good move for Callaway. #2 in the world is a big signing.

I like the fit a lot, he’s got more firepower than most of their staff right out of the gates.

Callaway needed a top stud. I've begun to like Rahmbo quite a bit. Hope it works out well

HUGE upgrade from Adidas.
Absolutely...I wonder how or if he has any influence on what Travis Mathew puts out. Will we see a new John Rahm line?

I like it. Will be interesting to watch.

This is going to work well for both parties. Calloway marketing is top notch.

Absolutely...I wonder how or if he has any influence on what Travis Mathew puts out. Will we see a new John Rahm line?
Perfect for throwing clubs? @Canadan is in if they have joggers :ROFLMAO:

Back