Jordan V Golf Sizing question

I have not tried on a pair, but I have flipped facilitated a few to others. from what I have been told, they are true to size. I have also been told that the Infinity Tours have been a size small because of the snug lining. Hopefully this helps, but I do not have first-hand experience.

I hear the Zoom Infinity Tour run small.

I have the tie Dye and the recent black Jordan 5 and they fit pretty normal for me in a size 12.

I'd like the US Open version. I had Nike Member access to them today but I missed the notification by 5 minutes and they were completely sold out. I guess I'll try again during the Friday onsale.

I hear the Zoom Infinity Tour run small.

I have the tie Dye and the recent black Jordan 5 and they fit pretty normal for me in a size 12.

I'd like the US Open version. I had Nike Member access to them today but I missed the notification by 5 minutes and they were completely sold out. I guess I'll try again during the Friday onsale.
Same here re the early release. The Grape color was slow to sell, so my guess is that more went out. But from the moment it happened, they were OOS.

Same here re the early release. The Grape color was slow to sell, so my guess is that more went out. But from the moment it happened, they were OOS.
I've spent enough on Jordan shoes in the last couple of months so I shouldn't be heartbroken if I don't get them. I do like the way they look. I just can't figure out why they call them Grape Ice when the colors are actually 2 shades of blue and gold. The black ones I bought actually have purple on them so I get that.

Back