Journey to Break 85

I'm going to pretend it is. I will pop some vic and a beer and write my Nike post:drinks::comp:

That sounds like a fun night to me. Man, lots of great stuff coming out very soon.

I need to hit those FG2's

I did. Thought there were very pure. These just...Man I don't even know what to say. He posted that picture a while ago and I still go in there to check it out. Some folks are about to be REAL happy around here. I'm hoping one of them is you brochacho!

Thanks buddy! I just want to hit one and throw a giant divot like 15 feet feet out in front of me. You know those things just shred up the ground..

Thanks buddy! I just want to hit one and throw a giant divot like 15 feet feet out in front of me. You know those things just shred up the ground..

I would create mini seismic events with my divots with those.

Taking a break from golf due to crazy work. Maybe its what I need to break 85 finally

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Oh man. Mattystalk has found this thread

Oh man. Mattystalk has found this thread

Lol I been in here, I keep the crap talk for the outing. This thread I support hawk lol

Lol I been in here, I keep the crap talk for the outing. This thread I support hawk lol

Alright then. Remember the secret code is Hi, Yoccos though

Taking a break from golf due to crazy work. Maybe its what I need to break 85 finally

Goodluck with work. I'm going to be in a shoulder brace for the next month...its going to cause me to need to break 85 again lol

So I played Lonnie Poole Saturday, and to say I had a rough round would be an understatement. The course is gorgeous, but it is a punishing golf course. If you miss the green by 5 yards, you are in Bethpage Black type rough. This is not an exaggeration. I have played the Black course, and Chunky actuallly said the same thing. Add to that, the fact that coming down a hill off of the elevated 6th tee box, I stepped in a hole, rolled my ankle, and tumbled down the hill, and I was basically done from there. I could not follow through on any swing for the rest of the day so every iron was pushed, and I wound up shooting a 99. I would love to say it was all because of my ankle throbbing and swelling up to the size of a softball, but, I do not think I am quite accurate enough at this point to score well on a course that is this difficult around the greens. A shame really, because it is absolutely gorgeous.

Yikes dude. Hope that ankle injury isn't serious!

Yikes dude. Hope that ankle injury isn't serious!

Me too bro. Still can't put much weight on it. I'll give it a few days, and if there is no improvement I will go and get it looked at.

Thought Yorkem was down for the count but he toughed it out. Gorgeous golf course that I have 2 Groupons for. Can't wait to get revenge!

If I had a wedge gMe, 85 wouldve been broken!!!!!!!!

If I had a wedge gMe, 85 wouldve been broken!!!!!!!!

I hope what you are saying is that I'm going to love those Adams A12 OS irons!

I hope what you are saying is that I'm going to love those Adams A12 OS irons!

KB you will absolutely love them. I hit about 15 range shots before taking them out... Awesome. When I can type and record my initial thoughts later you will see what Im talking aboot.

I'm excited for you TMex!!:clap:

KB you will absolutely love them. I hit about 15 range shots before taking them out... Awesome. When I can type and record my initial thoughts later you will see what Im talking aboot.

That's so exciting! Especially considering the irons you've been playing. I am really ready for anything that makes this game easier for me. I'm hoping these might be the ticket.

How'd you play in Florida dude?

Back