Journey to Break 85

Yorkem - sorry to hear about your ankle, hope it's back to normal soon.

You've given me a great idea though. Next time I push a long iron I'll definitely blame it on your ankle!

Yorkem - sorry to hear about your ankle, hope it's back to normal soon.

You've given me a great idea though. Next time I push a long iron I'll definitely blame it on your ankle!

hahaha...just remember to hobble

Wait is TMex Rey Misterio?

How'd you play in Florida dude?

[QUOTE=One-T;882002]its a mystery!!![/QUOTE]

Lol I wanted to throw up a video in the adams thread but I shot 92, 47 (lol ouch but more on that), 91. Ill give more in depth equipment review in there.

The new course I had a 42 on the front but shot the bed coming home.It was some bad wedge shots really and a couple misses out of the fairway. My 91 was a great 91 for the most part. I was hitting the hell out of my irons and taking what my driver (J40) gave me. I had 3 blow up holes which I really shouldve managed better. But Im feeling like my game is at a point where it will happen. I want to be a mid single digit by thenouting. Agressive but Im confident it can happen haha.

JB gave me some great pointers and to be honest, I know I wont hit all the greens. So my wedge game needs to get back to where it was.

Im gonna go ham on my short game practice.

A couple things:

1) Good shooting! Traveling and then playing in Florida is tough.
2) I want to hear more about the J40 (in the appropriate thread, of course).
3) You are right. We won't hit all greens and wedges are our best shot at good scores many days.

[QUOTE=One-T;882002]its a mystery!!!

Lol I wanted to throw up a video in the adams thread but I shot 92, 47 (lol ouch but more on that), 91. Ill give more in depth equipment review in there.

The new course I had a 42 on the front but shot the bed coming home.It was some bad wedge shots really and a couple misses out of the fairway. My 91 was a great 91 for the most part. I was hitting the hell out of my irons and taking what my driver (J40) gave me. I had 3 blow up holes which I really shouldve managed better. But Im feeling like my game is at a point where it will happen. I want to be a mid single digit by thenouting. Agressive but Im confident it can happen haha.

JB gave me some great pointers and to be honest, I know I wont hit all the greens. So my wedge game needs to get back to where it was.

Im gonna go ham on my short game practice.[/QUOTE]

Awesome Yoccos, and I love the handicap goal! You will do it bro. I guess it will help to have no off season.

A couple things:

1) Good shooting! Traveling and then playing in Florida is tough.
2) I want to hear more about the J40 (in the appropriate thread, of course).
3) You are right. We won't hit all greens and wedges are our best shot at good scores many days.

Im gonna find that thread now dude haha. I will say my Diablo Octane 3w is a tad bit nervous...... It was tough. I was tired but the company each day was unbeatable.

Awesome Yoccos, and I love the handicap goal! You will do it bro. I guess it will help to have no off season.

Thanks Yorkem!!! Did you know there is a Tyork on the forum? Any relation?

Im gonna find that thread now dude haha. I will say my Diablo Octane 3w is a tad bit nervous...... It was tough. I was tired but the company each day was unbeatable.

Thanks Yorkem!!! Did you know there is a Tyork on the forum? Any relation?

I have seen him, but no, we are not related in any way

I sho am my friend. Blackberry Playbook ftw!!!

Cool. I predict you break 85 with these new irons in a month. BAM!

Airplane Wifi rules.

My Handicap went up :( 15.5

I don't believe in them.

My Handicap went up :( 15.5

No worries bro. You just got some new sticks, so you'll be on the range a bunch, and without even realizing it the work will pay off because you are working on the reviews. You will be a single digit in no time, I know it.

Yoccos those Adams irons are going to get you to 12 by the time you are done with the testing

43/48

Started out really well and then just crapped the bed. I'm annoyed with it. Started with a double on 9 and went straight downhill. Good thing I had the shotmaker so I was able to miss 80% of the fairways.

Back