Junior Golf on the Golf Channel.

Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Right now and tomorrow afternoon. Wow. The leader isn't quite finished with his 2nd round, and is -8.

Kevin

These kids can flat out play. I've been astonished watching this.

These kids can flat out play. I've been astonished watching this.

Dude, some of the play I see at junior events blows my mind. And the kids I see can't touch the kids on TGC today. The future of golf is bright.

Kevin

These kids are amazing. I saw someone ask bud cauley shen he thought he was good enough for the pga. He said after he shot a 63 at age 15.

Okay. The kid in the huge white safari hat uses a belly putter. Under 18 and he wears an old man hat and putter. That's a little weird.

Kevin

Okay. The kid in the huge white safari hat uses a belly putter. Under 18 and he wears an old man hat and putter. That's a little weird.

Kevin

LOL get out of my head, I was going to post that...

My daughter played in a tournament last week with a little left handed girl from IL that only hit her driver 170 or 180. But she wielded a center shafted Seemore belly putter with deadly accuracy. Took 4th with 77-79, and had to hit hybrids into greens for a lot of the day. Grace blew the ball by her and got schooled in the short game.

Kevin

These kids got nothin'. Only reason y'all aren't dropping your jaws at my finesse out there is that I had a test at school today my mother didn't want me to miss for silly golf :)

So Nike sent Lucas Glover to hang out with these kids for a day. Wow. He's an exciting fellow.

Kevin

Very fun to watch. I'm actually looking forward to watching them again

I love seeing kids my age take me to school. I play against a school in my league where they have two kids (a freshman and a sophomore) that average under par. One of them shot a 64 in a tournament. That's so good.

This was great to watch.

Just finished watching this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, esox.

Disappointed I just saw this.. I've always been interested to see how the younger generation is budding right now.

From the sounds of this thread, it's nothing short of impressive.

Disappointed I just saw this.. I've always been interested to see how the younger generation is budding right now.

From the sounds of this thread, it's nothing short of impressive.
The winner was -8 in three rounds, won by 3.

Back